Cool Fortresses

Put here any posts that are totally OFF TOPIC - has no connection with AOS/AOF, SWS and so on.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Cool Fortresses

Post by DoomCarrot »

So, I was playing a 3 vs me on island for a while (very challenging, I highly recommend trying it, it was like an 80 round game :shock: )

Anyways, I though my fortress was pretty sick by end game, and thought I should make a topic where you can upload pictures of your epic, impenetrable fortresses :D

Here's mine from said game:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Darkknight

Re: Cool Fortresses

Post by Darkknight »

3AI or 3humans.?
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

3 AI. Thus the cool fortress.

I don't think human players would give me the time to build a fortress like that. Or be stupid enough for them to be very effective. I normally only build walls in games against the AI, because they are stupid enough to attack them for no reason :)

EDIT: I actually probably shouldn't call that game challenging now that you make me think about it, they never even managed to attack my main town centers... But it was fun, so whatever
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Very cool! You need castles too though. :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Meh, I don't like using castles against the AI too much honestly. Poor guys don't know how to build them, so I see it as an unfair advantage :?

Trebucheting the AI to death isn't that fun imo :lol:
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

lol but they can't build fortresses either. :)
I think it is funny to get 6+ trebuchets and blasting them... with catapults too. :)
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Oh, I didn't notice that castle in the corner. You do use castles. :)
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “OFF Topics”