Units not appearing in game (my map) and bug in health bar

Anything that does not fit into any other forum inside "Reporting issues".
IRONBLASTER36

Units not appearing in game (my map) and bug in health bar

Post by IRONBLASTER36 »

Well yesterday, I downloaded it and to just to see what's in this game, I created my own map. But then I experienced these bugs. I mailed it to dev, he said to forward it to to design leader : Puss_in_Boots.
I tried testing, but unit_rep_inf_chameleon which appears in the map-editor doesn't appear in the my maps (after I activate). Other bug is when I sent my riflemen(I don't recall the name, and while I was window switching the game crashed again, dunno why, neither did I get send report option) near a series of wall and attack on the wall besides it(I mean in it's right, and the wall is a extending from middle of the map top to bottom middle.). I attack by the normal AO games way with range=1. But when I press attack, it attacks the wall unit above it.
This was the first mail sent to him (dev). Well he said that it is not a bug. Following is his reply
health bar: this is not bug, just the "health" indicator is wrongly positioned - just a configuration in its json file. however this is SWS you use dont check anything that is AOW unti related - also all bugs are fixed by PussInBoots so please first send him the problems and if he can not solve than i can go checking it. (PussinBoots drives the whole SWS version)
Well sorry for blankly copy-pasting mails, I am running short of time. Here is the video of the same. Please skip to 25 secs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zVNJ6Y ... p=drivesdk
Urss2004

Re: Units not appearing in game (my map) and bug in health bar

Post by Urss2004 »

Hi, I want to ask you, do you get the pilot version? If the answer is yes, can you tell me where i can download it? Thanks
IRONBLASTER36

Post by IRONBLASTER36 »

Well it's in the introduction of SWS but I suggest you not to download that yet, please read this. http://www.ageofstrategy.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=6724. Users can also be sued for "pirating". This whole game can come under serious copyright issues. (it does violate few of them, at this moment). I personally suggest you to wait till devs reply come on that topic. Probably this game will be merged with Age of Galaxy, since both have same theme. Please wait friend! Just a humble request.
Anyways have a great day!
Edit: let us come to a conclusion.
Last edited by IRONBLASTER36 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Urss2004

Post by Urss2004 »

Ah, Ok. Thank you so much, I don't want to get in any trouble, I will wait, have a good day.

Return to “Others”