"Some Bugs"

EldenLigna

"Some Bugs"

Post by EldenLigna »

Hello i am a new player i have some question like bug in game exam :
- Inferaction fire ball ( spell mage ) with fragille stone statue in Master of Fire chapter 2
- bug with skeleton worker with blood fountain ( if we kick blood fountain after first time we made or kick blood fountain before we finish the construction it will be a gargoyle ) and i think it did not fair.
Thanks. :!:
Endru1241

Re: "Some Bugs"

Post by Endru1241 »

Moved.
It's clearly about AoF.
Age of Strategy design leader
EldenLigna

Post by EldenLigna »

Endru1241 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:05 pm Moved.
It's clearly about AoF.
What about great transport after november u decide it could not cross the ground, and make the Campaign L.O.T.R chapter Uruk Hai immposible, thank for fast respon.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

It's clearly about AoF.
thanks @Endru1241
Age of Fantasy design leader
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

@EldenLigna about your bugscan you be more detailed?

I don't understand the fireball bug

about blood fountain: do you mean that the gargoyle is dropped even if the fountain is under construction?

about the transport: the unit is a ship and has waterwalking alone. About the map you are talking about, are you sure that the transportwas able to walk on land before?

I think that @Stratego (dev) couldbe of help here
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

EldenLigna wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:05 am
It's clearly about AoF.
What about great transport after november u decide it could not cross the ground, and make the Campaign L.O.T.R chapter Uruk Hai immposible, thank for fast respon.
i think there was abug earlier that was fixed about a 6 months ago, if this map relied on that than should be modified, any mapdesigner/ @Alexander82 volunteers to modify? if not than i will! - thanks for reporting!
EldenLigna

Post by EldenLigna »

Alexander82 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:45 am @EldenLigna about your bugscan you be more detailed?

about blood fountain: do you mean that the gargoyle is dropped even if the fountain is under construction?

about the transport: the unit is a ship and has waterwalking alone. About the map you are talking about, are you sure that the transportwas able to walk on land before?

1 ) the system says " if the mage fired fireball spell at fragille stone statue it would fall into collection of cave trolls and eliminate them quick " but that didn't happen.

2 ) Yes. For example, i decided to make a graveyard tower, but something went wrong, so what appeared was a blood fountain, i decided to erase it, then made a graveyard tower to the original plan, but when i kicked it up it appeared a gargoyle. I thought it was just a misstake and then i tried to practice it deliberalety, it turned out the same result.

3 ) Yes.

Thanks.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

EldenLigna wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 am
Alexander82 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:45 am @EldenLigna about your bugscan you be more detailed?

1 ) the system says " if the mage fired fireball spell at fragille stone statue it would fall into collection of cave trolls and eliminate them quick " but that didn't happen.

2 ) Yes. For example, i decided to make a graveyard tower, but something went wrong, so what appeared was a blood fountain, i decided to erase it, then made a graveyard tower to the original plan, but when i kicked it up it appeared a gargoyle. I thought it was just a misstake and then i tried to practice it deliberalety, it turned out the same result.

3 ) Yes.

Thanks.
1. I can confirm this. But now invurable objects are immune to aoe spells. Campain must be edited.

2. Definately bug.

3. Yes in that campain transports were able to pass through land. Campain must be edited.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
EldenLigna

Post by EldenLigna »

makazuwr32 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:32 am
EldenLigna wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 am

3 ) Yes.

Thanks.
1. I can confirm this. But now invurable objects are immune to aoe spells. Campain must be edited.

2. Definately bug.

3. Yes in that campain transports were able to pass through land. Campain must be edited.
So it will be fine in next update right, Thanks
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Well 1 and 3 is not high priority thing for us. We do not edit maps and map bugs.

So unless someone else apart from stratego, me and alex will edit them they won't be fixed.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:23 am
EldenLigna wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:05 am
It's clearly about AoF.
i think there was abug earlier that was fixed about a 6 months ago, if this map relied on that than should be modified, any mapdesigner/ @Alexander82 volunteers to modify? if not than i will! - thanks for reporting!
I suppose we can just add a land transport or a channel for the ship. I have never edited existing maps though. If you tell me how to do it I can try
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

makazuwr32 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:01 pm Well 1 and 3 is not high priority thing for us. We do not edit maps and map bugs.

So unless someone else apart from stratego, me and alex will edit them they won't be fixed.
@makazuwr32 would you mind editing those maps? I know you are good at this.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

i just do not have many time currently.
not sure when i will get more.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
EldenLigna

Post by EldenLigna »

Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I'll fix it in next version
EldenLigna

Post by EldenLigna »

I found this at Dragons Origin Campaign chapter defend our home, I can't produce anything in TC while enemies can and TC don't recover my units
Just for info : enemy is orc XD
desatixix

Post by desatixix »

I found a mistake in which the giant skeleton is not treated by eating a corpse. one more: the new magician warfell can endlessly use the orange crystal, and later some other
haha,the orcs do BAM BAM
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

thanks

btw, what you mean by giant skeleton? The tower golem?
desatixix

Post by desatixix »

No, just a giant skeleton with about 30 hp and 12 attacks)
haha,the orcs do BAM BAM
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

The skeleton monster maybe?
desatixix

Post by desatixix »

Yes :lol:
haha,the orcs do BAM BAM
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Ok. Then don't worry, we are making new monster units that will be specific for every corpse.
desatixix

Post by desatixix »

Can you leave the old ones for the editor?
haha,the orcs do BAM BAM
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

sure
desatixix

Post by desatixix »

Still errors in which the bot elf produces a dryad and sun elf, which as far as I know should only be in the editor
haha,the orcs do BAM BAM
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I didn't know it was also being produced. I suppose the image is now correct.

About sun elf is the yellow sentinel looking unit?
desatixix

Post by desatixix »

yes :!:
haha,the orcs do BAM BAM
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

L.O.T.R chapter Uruk Hai immposible
map is removed from campaign - can not be edited as it is an old tmx based map - needs rebuilding from scratch.
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

EldenLigna wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:27 am 2 ) Yes. For example, i decided to make a graveyard tower, but something went wrong, so what appeared was a blood fountain, i decided to erase it, then made a graveyard tower to the original plan, but when i kicked it up it appeared a gargoyle. I thought it was just a misstake and then i tried to practice it deliberalety, it turned out the same result.
@Stratego (dev) I think I can't solve that one
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry from the quoted text i dont undestand what is the problem what was the expected working.
please tell me what is the bug and what should happen in what case.

thanks!

daniel

Return to “Archived - Reporting Issues”