Spells can't be used

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Spells can't be used

Post by DoomCarrot »

In my campaign game with brave, suddenly half my units can't use special abilities. As in, I can click on a unit like a lich, and there will be no option to use spells. This happened to about half of my units, and began suddenly and randomly at the start of one of my turns. Not sure how to reproduce this at all, but it is a pretty serious bug.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Spells can't be used

Post by Stratego (dev) »

soiunds bad, please someone try to reproduce and tell me what to do to reproduce- thanks!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

It happened after turn 52, if that helps lol. Not sure how that could affect anything though.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i mean a few turn reproducable
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

It happened again! It was in another game with brave, but this time in AoS:

Start of my turn:

As you can see, half of my units are already grayed out, and I basically can't take a turn with half of my army. No idea what is causing this, but it is not just an AoF thing... I have a feeling it is something on either brave's end or mine. Perhaps one of us is not updated to the newest version or something?
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

weird...

GeneralBrave: any ideas?
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I say we rastart and post every single turn. That's why we could spot any weird thingies.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well I don't think this game needed a rematch brave, I was about to retreat anyways probably.

Return to “Archived - Reporting Issues”