Balance Galley Upgrade Cost ANSWERED

Put here any ideas, suggestions about unit or structure properties.
godOfKings

Balance Galley Upgrade Cost ANSWERED

Post by godOfKings »

Upgrading galley gives them these stats increase:

HP: +7
Atk: +2
P.armour: +1
Spell resist: +20%
And most importantly
Speed: +1

Doesn't anybody feel the cost of upgrade tech (4 turns) is too low and it should b 6 turns instead?
And is there a reason y triremes have bonus against most ships but quadriremes don't?
Last edited by godOfKings on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
COOLguy

Re: galley upgrade

Post by COOLguy »

godOfKings wrote:And is there a reason y triremes have bonus against most ships but quadriremes don't?
Separate topic, but this must be fixed. Can you track down the details?
Thanks!
Josh
godOfKings

Re: galley upgrade

Post by godOfKings »

There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
COOLguy

Re: Balance Galley Upgrade Cost

Post by COOLguy »

Thanks! Edited the title of this post
Thanks!
Josh
godOfKings

Re: Balance Galley Upgrade Cost

Post by godOfKings »

Okay :)

godOfKings

Re: Balance Galley Upgrade Cost-ANSWERED

Post by godOfKings »

I m going to put this as answered because I finally know how to successfully defend against armies of warships, if someone else has different opinion he can post here but at least I no longer want this change

Return to “Unit balancing”