Strategy Conquest CLOSED

Put here any ideas, suggestions about existing maps, or new maps.
LordOfAles

Strategy Conquest CLOSED

Post by LordOfAles »

The campaign is about a young prince who wants to rule Age Of Strategyland( you are the prince),in first map,he fights his father,then he wins and locks his father in a dungeon.In last map there are 2 options, and i need thoughts of you guys :)

1. You play as his father and stop the conquest of Age Of Strategyland :D

2.You play as young prince who defeats his father and rules the Age Of Strategyland :twisted:

I made all the maps, i just need your opinions about last one :?:
Last edited by LordOfAles on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
Midonik

Re: Strategy Conquest

Post by Midonik »

Why not both? "Begining of strategy conquest" for prince defeating father,later "Prince Strategy conquest" as prince and "Stopping prince conquest" for father. If no,prince conquest is better for me.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

sorry,forgot to mentoin;father is a good guy who wants peace around the world while prince want to conquer, and he is protagonist and antagonist at the same time :P
LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Midonik wrote:Why not both? "Begining of strategy conquest" for prince defeating father,later "Prince Strategy conquest" as prince and "Stopping prince conquest" for father. If no,prince conquest is better for me.
That is very good idea,thanks Midonik!But i made most of maps already,so i can make a new "prequel" campaign where King actually wants to conquer Age Of Strategyland,with prince stopping him :)

EDIT: I look silly lel.

Return to “Maps, campaigns”