The Suhari Kingdom

Discuss anything about any map, ask for hints/help if you need
Wormtongue

Re: The Suhari Kingdom

Post by Wormtongue »

Map 3: but I got bases, so I could produce a worker, than a port and a sea-transporter?
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Wormtongue wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:38 pm Map 3: but I got bases, so I could produce a worker, than a port and a sea-transporter?
You don't need to create any transport. You need to kill all enemy to win this map. :D
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

The first map is making the story,you win when your king dies,and its intentional.
The king was killed by some villainous guys,who pop out from forests

The second map,is also a buildup,but there,no gem rewards as its super easy

The third map is easy too,all you need to wipe all your enemies or get the main character in the transport ship.If you lose the ship,you ofc lose

I will try to make the camapign more interesting(so far,"Inside the ship" is the only map I enjoyed alot)

The next few maps will also see me as a Villain character(the idea was taken from another campaign of AoS)
Homo homini lupus
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

In the Map: "Forest Investigations" Someone encountered a bug where his ally's units didn't active after he "wiped out the left side of the map." Please investigate
OLÉ
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

There should b a message or hint that suggests to bring main character to the well, its actually main character is transported to a secret path through tunnel and allied units have no significance
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Campaign map discussions”