FAN Maps Sent to be implemented

Hardeep

Re: FAN Maps Sent to be implemented

Post by Hardeep »

COOLguy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:Reviewed ‘Boat transport puzzle’ map. Terrain: 0Units: 2Playability: 0Summary: It is not possible to move. So you can not win.
No! Don't take this one off! You didn't figure out the puzzle!

We played it and it is SOOO clever! Making a video now! :)
Figured it out, but how do you land and destroy them?
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Clear their fortifications and then get rid of your mantlets and do it again. :)
Thanks!
Josh
SomeGuy

Post by SomeGuy »

Seeing as you guys proved that it's possible, maybe we could keep it. Maybe there should be a challenge maps section for really hard maps like this.
Who am I?
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Did you try the christmas maps?
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

SomeGuy wrote:Reviewed ‘Siege of a new age’ map.
Terrain: 0
Units: 1
Playability: 1
Summary: Very easy, didn’t need to put any effort into winning at all.

Reviewed ‘Star wars Vs Grate Emp Of Rome’ map.
Units: 0
Playability: 1
Summary: If I wanted to see TIE fighters, I would have watched Star Wars.

Reviewed ‘Rome Vs Rome’ map.
Terrain: 2
Playability: 0
Summary: Not much to say about this map. Small, easy, and no chance for strategy. If there were production buildings, that would be a good start.
these are removed, thanks, rest i will check, thanks!
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Map: Attack on the Left
There's no enemies! :) So it wasn't very challenging...

Map: Attack on the Desert
Terrain: 3
Units: 7
Playability: 5
Triggers: 3 (it had triggers!)
Surprisingly good. It was a little easy because you are fighting AI, but a nice flashback to the older style of fan maps. You fight 4 factions which is cool. And the presence of triggers are nice too.
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Map: 300
Doesn't open

Map: A Lord's War
Causes a crash

Map: Age of War
No please. It is a sort of chess style map. You have tons of random heroes and win in 2 turns. :(

Map: Albanian's Victory
It had terrain bugs and quite a few heroes. Did not like it.
Thanks!
Josh
SomeGuy

Post by SomeGuy »

Reviewed ‘Spass’ map.
Units: 1
Summary: It’s too big, considering there’s very little in the map.
Having town centres surrounding the map edge is an interesting idea, but would need a much smaller map, i.e between 10x10 and 15x15 to work well.

Reviewed ‘Call Of The Wild’ map.
Terrain: 6
Units: 7
Playability: 6
Summary: An interesting idea, having a map with mainly scout units. I like the terrain, particularly as there aren’t enough snowy maps in the game.
The only issue is a lack of star levels. As I finished the map in 17 turns, I recommend:
14 turns for 3 stars.
17 turns for 2 stars.
More than 17 turns for 1 star.

Reviewed ‘Heheh’ map.
Summary: Zzzz….

Reviewed ‘Field of Pain’ map.
Summary: Whoops! Looks like Player 1 has no units…
Who am I?
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

COOLguy wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:Reviewed ‘Boat transport puzzle’ map. Terrain: 0Units: 2Playability: 0Summary: It is not possible to move. So you can not win.
No! Don't take this one off! You didn't figure out the puzzle!

We played it and it is SOOO clever! Making a video now! :)
Very clever: https://youtu.be/y0jQzMGMJ9E

(sorry that it took so long to make the little video) :)

I REALLY think that this map should be in. Does anyone know who the creator was? I think that they should get gems for this map, and I'd like to make a little HTML text for this map too.
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

WOAH. Did NOT know you could do this! Can boats travel through battering rams/mantlets as well?

This is basically a land bridge, thats awesome, very very clever :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Very clever - we will see if Daniel removes it now. :) No you can build land bridges with siege workshops only, I think.
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

This isninteresting, learn a new strategy ever day :)
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Map review- capture
Based on the style , intro and concept, i am pretty sure it is from the same person who made the epic boat puzzle- based on similar lines this one is less mysterious as there are other possible ways to move than land bridges(but the fastest win situation is in the boat bridging concept only, and not using worker made bridges) it is a deja vu feeling and this time u easily understand how to proceed after the first try or even during it. i strongly suggest , that as the developer is keen on making more such maps, he may be contacted, applauded and then requested to make more variations so that a seperate campaign based on such tricky maps be made. Surely worth playing.
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

If it is the same designer, he was recently banned for being a jerk
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

And may i ask what he did?

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ha created games only for "message others" about his opinion that the the game is a piece of shit (he used very lengthy game names 80-100chrs (i have limited the game name to 25 since this)
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I didnot understand, so is he a critic who did not like a game and intended to show the world this fact? Then why the hell he created the good map to improve it? And how did he show the game is shit by making a good map? Either he is the stupidest jerk i have ever come across or i am misunderstanding his crimes completely

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Maybe he is just a troll, or bipolar :lol:
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

I played some FAN maps from tutorial maps.

World War 2
Terrain layer: 2
units layer: 2
playability: 4
triggering: /
summary: not nice(not suggest(I will say it be(N))
Remarks:Strategy needed:How to pass through river faster. Can get three stars at 9 turns(it set 10 turns).Turns requirement to get 3 star is good.It makes the map become more difficult. :) But too big and too less units(only four workers and four emeny workers , some john units upside).I think this map is not match the title.Decoration is poor.Need to work harder on decoration.

World
Terrain layer: 1
units layer: 1
playability: 2
summary:bad(DELETE IT!)
Remarks: Required strategy:How to let emeny ships stands next to land.Unrealistic map (Why your tower stand next to emeny tower?Why emeny billistias next to heavy lancers?)Too big map and too many useless john units on maps.

WW2
Terrain layer: 5
units layer: 4
playability: 3
summary:average(N)
Remarks:Interesting idea.(use walls to seperate units.)But the game is not balanced because your army is much stronger.Win in 13 turns.
Last edited by tamtam12345 on Wed May 25, 2016 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

We are Spartan
Terrain layer: 0
units layer: 3
summary:not nice(N)
Remarks:Required strategy:Destroy cannon first.An easy map if you destroy cannon first.No decoration.

Warfare
units layer: 0
playability: 0
summary: not nice(delete it!)
Remarks:Win in turn 1.No need to do anything.I don't know what creater want to say.Can't find emeny units.
War Zone
Terrain layer: 2
playability: haven't play it(N)
summary:/
Remarks: Too lag.Have tie fighters.Makes my phone become very slow when open and play it.

War(upper one'have river)
Remarks: Can't win because no workers/ships to transport across river to destroy emeny castle.
Can't open lowest one(delete lowest one).Middle one can open but haven't play it.
Last edited by tamtam12345 on Sat May 07, 2016 3:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Jkirkian Uprising
units layer: 5
playability: 7
summary: Nice(I think)(find other forumers to play it)
Remarks: A small map but require strategy.Three star requirement is 10 turns.(I play 3 times to win in 10 turns.)Nice map.

Oh.It seems SomeGuy already comment this map.
Last edited by tamtam12345 on Thu May 05, 2016 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Oi Encontro
playability: 1
summary: not nice(N)
Remarks: Very Very easy.Can win in turn 1.

Easter vs Christmas
Terrain layer: 3
summary: average(N)
Remarks:Easy.No need to use strategy.
Oi and 300 can't open.When I pass them, they move upward.
Last edited by tamtam12345 on Fri May 06, 2016 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

The Tunnel
summary: average / not nice(N)
Remarks: Too easy.Just need to build a church>persuasion.Town build spartan.All move upward and persuade can win.
The Warship Recruitment
triggering: +1
summary: average / not nice(N)
Remarks: Too easy.Hero only kill two units then win.Why other john slaves don't say anything when hero kill them?
Last edited by tamtam12345 on Fri May 06, 2016 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

No chance
Terrain layer: 4
triggering: +2
summary: average
Remarks: Easy .No your unit die(longbowman) if you attack emeny units (man at arms ,samurai)first,horse units just attack strong wall and let your longbowman shoot.It should be more difficult.Heavy catapult and walls are so strong(high attack and hp).Change them to weaker one.Good thing is it have 3-5 triggers(I guess)(Declare victory when huntress die,dialogs,support(two longbowman)).

Nexus Wars
summary: average/not nice(N)
Remarks: A normal "mirror" map.Win in 21 turns(it set 40 turns to get 3 stars).I don't like mirror maps because you are claver than AI.With same town and resources,I don't think you will lose so I don't like mirror maps.Just try to build another types maps. :)

Name your
summary:bad(delete it!)
Remarks: You don't have any unit and large hero units and other john units in map so you can't win.
Last edited by tamtam12345 on Fri May 06, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

A Kereszetsek Harcei 1
Remarks: Too easy.And some water angles dissappeared.I may be wrong if you want to do this.

Kereszetsek Harcei 2
units layer: 4
summary: average /not nice(N)
Remarks:Better than first one.It become more difficult when three star requirement set to 25 turns.But too many upgrade templars.You should win finally.

Bobby
summary: bad(delete it!)
Remarks:No gate for emeny units to move to get towns so you can get all towns(around 18 towns) at same place and win very very easily.

Attack on Castle
Remarks:A Human vs Human map.Although green colour have many elephant,but green colour have not towns or things to train(blue have 8).Green clour have few cannon but blue have heavy catapults and very strong defence.Little bit unbalance.
Run in Fight
Terrain layer: 1.5
Remarks:Too easy.Too less units.You should can win this map.Defender are useless in this map.
Reflection
Remarks:No mirror maps please.There already have a mirror map in fan map(in fan map one is good).I can build many of them if you wish.I think if a normal people can't win mirror map at that time,they should play some games that no need to use brain and strategy.

War (middle one)
Remarks:Around 100 hero units.Players will feel very tired after playing it.Little bit difficult because many emeny cannon towers .

Summary:All Maps started with "W" checked.Best map in"W" is World War 2. But I don't suggest to publish all maps started with"W" at this moment.
Last edited by tamtam12345 on Sat May 07, 2016 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Narzas Inner Wall
Terrain layer: 7
units layer: 7
playability: 7
triggering: +3
summary:nice (Have potential to publish(need to change)
Remarks:Win in 26 turns(30 turns to get 3 stars).Good idea.Have triggers.Quite difficult to get 3 stars.
SUGGESTIONS TO CHANGE:
1.Worker can build guard tower to attack stable and watch tower and kill all units to win to get 3 stars(29 turns)(no need to get into town).Build a tower on forest/ river side on right so players can't do this.
2.Little strange that six workers can all get many weapons in three door area.Suggest only one or none of them)can get weapons(only 1 worker get weapons can get 3 stars),(Haven't tried no worker can get weapons in three door area can get 3 stars or not)to increase difficulty.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Wow!!! Someone's been on a map playing spree!
Well done!

tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Ghosts
Remarks:Left part is balance but right part is not because there are many billistia so you never lose.
Map is no need to make too big because units don't walk on them.No decoration.

Gg
summary: bad(N)
Remarks:No emeny unit.No three star requirement.

Gggg
remarks:Few trees can't let many wolfs alive.Many john unit.Pyramid should not on grass.Only use weapons(heavy catapults,bill and wagons)can win.Good thing is emeny have many cannon so map is more difficult.

Gladiators Arena
playability: 5
triggering: +1
summary:Average(N)
remarks:Interesting idea about arena.Have viewers in arena.Same units with three other emenies.

Go To Race
playability: 1+1
summary:Not nice(N)
remarks:Map creater's claim is correct.This map should can win very easily.No need to use strategy to win.

Gurra
Terrain layer: ?
units layer: ?
playability: ?
triggering: ?
summary:?
Remarks:I open it six times.Cause a crash six times.

Summary:All Maps started with "G" checked.Best map in"G" is Gladiators Arena. But I don't suggest to publish all maps started with"G" at this moment.
Last edited by tamtam12345 on Mon May 16, 2016 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Fdgh
Remarks:You have many billistia to attack emeny units.Emeny knight can destroy billistia but since billistia is strong and many,it become very easy to win.

Field of pain
Remarks:Lose in round 1 because you don't have any unit.I can't see anything on map.Only dark.Is it a ramdom map?

First map
Remarks:The map is big.No decoration.Balance because emeny shadow knights need to move long distance to your walls and you can prepare for defence.

Flaming Wars Part 1 Fall Of Yellan...
Remarks:How can sea invaders comes?No ships.Too easy.You don't need to train units in towns.Unbalance map.

Fogo Cruzado
Remarks:Some units(knights,defender...)can't move because obst is in that area.I think creater haven't played his/her own map.Play your own map at least three times before send to Dev.Another unbalance map.Too easy to win.

Four Corner War
Remarks:Looks like a ramdom map.If it is ramdoom map,I will give two more marks.Water is dead water because bridges.You need to click the button next to upleftdownright in map editor first,then choose bridges.Water will alive.

Summary:All Maps started with "F" checked.Best map in"F" is Flaming Wars Part 1 Fall Of Yellan.... But I don't suggest to publish all maps started with"F" at this moment.

Still same sentence.I just need to Ctrl+C and V.Send some good maps now! :)

If you oppose my comments and think your map is perfect (I may make a mistake when checking large no. of maps),and alsoif you have any other questions,you can create an account on forum and send a message to COOLguy in forum.Open a new post is also another method.I will stop to comment and let other forumers to comment if I am wrong. :D :lol: :P
Last edited by tamtam12345 on Sat May 07, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Neam Neam
playability: 6
summary: average
Remarks:Human vs Human map.Quite balance.Blue billistia will be destroyed alomst in turn 1.If green first>balance.If blue first>very unbalance.

New Christ
summary: average /not nice(N)
Remarks:Mainly healer started.Require luck.Convert faster,win faster.Don't like this map.

Summary:All Maps started with "N" checked.Best map in"N" is Narzas Inner Wall."No Chance ", "Neam Neam"are in on average,I am looking forward to see their new maps. I suggest to publish Narzas Inner Wall.

Return to “Implemented/Closed”