Clans, factions

Tankhead

Clans, factions

Post by Tankhead »

People can make clans/factions as a whole and challenge other clans/faction to wars

As clans comes with benefits depending on how high their rank or level is.

Such as bonus gems from completing maps
Free spell(s) every certain amount of days

Highest ranking clans can suggest a unit as a whole ( with majority agreement in clan ) and the unit gets in ( once every month or two months )

Free gems every months/days/weeks ( depends on what you think )
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
makazuwr32

Re: Clans, factions

Post by makazuwr32 »

No to unit suggestion.

Also i don't like free extra gems.

If this will be a thing alas than definately what is needed is clan chat.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

I think that the idea of the clan chat might be nice.

Maybe keeping the clan might require a continous gem fueling. That would be good to give a use to extra gems.
Age of Fantasy design leader
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Not much I can suggest benefiting a clan but I get the feeling people would still make one just cause.
Maybe @Stratego (dev) can add input as well on what he thinks
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ok i can make it - but i am afraid it would be underused.
but we can test it with out-of game clan chats, if those work than we can do it in game too.

eg.

a) i played MMORPG like game and our clan used a separate chatting website for communication for rules and so on - and that was on a separate clan server, was not in game. in-game only the username was like SG|Real SG|Renegade and so on showing we are in "SG" clan.
b) this was the same when we played AOK online -, in-game only the names showed the clans SG|..., and we talked/discussed in IRC to assemble matches and so on

so if these gets popular than we can do it in-game too.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Cool ok
GregDB

Post by GregDB »

There are many ways to get gems, most campaigns are easy, just pay gems for races you play. I suggest titles system, like Hero of Humanity, Defender of Hills, Grove Keeper, Warchief, Master of Candles. Also you can add more achievements. Also i think that clan tags is perfect idea, but i dont think, that you should spend time for clan chat. Anyway people can make discord channel for their discussions if needed. There is already in-game chat between allies/all players.
Beware mortals! I am the Overlord of Burgundy well known as White Necromancer. My armies will crush anyone who opposes my order.

Return to “Archived - FAQ”