Regarding lack of gems

Savra

Regarding lack of gems

Post by Savra »

I was thinking since a lot of maps have problems and we have too many units that require gems I've got some solutions that might solve this problem:

1)Login bonus- set the game to have a 24 hour time limit and logging in each day will give you 1 gem and a week offers 10 gems and we might even go further with this. Sunrises idea to start with btw just moved it here.

2)make skirmish maps give you 1 gem on replaying the level. They are fairly difficult.

3)Reactivate adds for gems. Currently doesn't work.

4)Make it so that a gem chest spawns randomly on random maps and offers a random amount of gems.
100% 1 gem
70% 2 gems
40% 3 gems
20% 4 gems

5) Make use of the Easter egg thing and make use of the ai neutral. If no neutral is killed on map then you get a few gems and this would apply to multiplayer and random mode.

@Stratego (dev) @Alexander82 what do you think of these ideas? Saves you more time in not having to make more maps to keep up with the new units coming in.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Regarding lack of gems

Post by Stratego (dev) »

good ideas, but we have already topics about the tpic, please find them and we make a merge of the ideas.
Savra

Post by Savra »

I take it these topics are on age of strategy in the ... Units, structures, and votes section? Or FAQ?
rikoargatha

Post by rikoargatha »

You can't see me
Savra

Post by Savra »

That's regarding maps, not alternatives. Thx anyway.
rikoargatha

Post by rikoargatha »

You're welcome
You can't see me

Return to “Archived - FAQ”