Forum Hero Group Tournaments

Tankhead

Forum Hero Group Tournaments

Post by Tankhead »

Rules
1. Must be between forum group members ( registered members have the choice to pick a group before tournament start and must stick with them until tournament over )

2. You must train your hero early on before the 30 turn mark or your eliminated.

3. If you lose your hero in battle thats a automatic lose for you and you must withdraw from the match

4. For every person you beat that's thats 5 points. Whoever reaches to 100 first that group are declared the winners.
Example: you 1 v 1 another group member and you win that's 5 points but if you do a 3 v 3 with your group and another group and your side wins you earn 15 points in total

5. You must verify every game you win And/or your teammates win in. ( verify with screen shots or have your opponents say they lost )

6. With people with no hero and using others heroes make sure in 2 v 2 or 3 v 3 to make sure your not using the same one as your teammates.
Example: if some one decides to use Alex hero and Alex wants to use his hero the person that owns the hero has a say so first.
If you both don't have heroes and are trying to use the same one in a match make sure to talk with eachother in the match

7. Can't be on Fog or explored

8. No cheats

9. Avoid skips

10. For the group that wins the tournament ill pay each member 20 gems each ( for the ones who actually contribute to winning)

Of course this cant happen now since we need more heroes implemented and fix.

For registered members without a group either post here what group you wanna be in for the tournament or join a forum group
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
LordOfAles

Re: Forum Hero Group Tournaments

Post by LordOfAles »

I will automaticaly respond:

I won't participate but no one can use my hero either.
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.

Return to “Archived - Other”