Battle for Frostmorn

Here talk about maps and campaigns.
IMPORTANT!: Every map/campaign should be in a separate topic.
So if you have a new idea than open a new topic for it!
DooM223

Battle for Frostmorn

Post by DooM223 »

Battle undead and humans. Army is undead medium a humans little. Request for win: desroy a frostmorn and kill lich (a boss undead)
Mikeg9lives

Re: Battle for Frostmorn

Post by Mikeg9lives »

Thank you for the idea! Under consideration, but could you add more detail as to how the map should be in your opinion?
Design Leader of AOF
DooM223

Post by DooM223 »

Now, map should be of medium size, the entire map of snowy (snowy trees everywhere, of snowy grass, ice, etc.). The plot of the campaign: the army of the undead army and people would grab one island called Frostmorn, and after the capture of the undead was furious, eventually joined them Lich (undead boss), after which he formed his small army and went to fight with the people, the army human gathered his little army (but strong), they began to defend the castle Frostmorn, and to a large yet in this castle snuck spy undead and humans were shocked, and they decided to erase and destroy the Lich castle forever, and after this battle is unknown, what will happen next...

Undead - teal
Human - blue
balint

Post by balint »

It sounds great!

my question: how can soldiers move between the islands? (bridge, on ice, by ships)
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
DooM223

Post by DooM223 »

Good question: will the bridge from the people and the army of the undead army, an army of people on the left side, and the army of the undead on the right side. 2 A bridge will be large. Thank you for your question
Mikeg9lives

Post by Mikeg9lives »

All of your ideas for the campaign are under consideration. If you choose to add more detail, feel free and I will consider every single word of your posts.

Yours truly, Mike
Design Leader of AOF
DooM223

Post by DooM223 »

I do not hesitate, just, you know, what to think and create a campaign that's hard, I try to make sure that she liked all that was not so painful and so because she did not become hysterical. I'll try to please new players campaings. Thanks you!
GhoulGhost

Post by GhoulGhost »

Is this a refernece to Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos?

Return to “Map & campaign ideas/issues”