Make AI harder

Tankhead

Make AI harder

Post by Tankhead »

AI on super hard kinda easy now, and now im noticing things like why doesn't the AI raise up the dead when they are the dead race? Or AI trolls they never go to master trolls or goblins etc. So what i purpose is a new AI difficulty. So after AI hard, AI Expert where in this level of difficulty the AI uses all tech and i mean ALL like the player.
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Midonik

Re: Make AI harder

Post by Midonik »

Better AI will be something we all would like to see, but it's hard to code it I think. I don't know if that is fixable with JSONs, so we need Stratego here I guess.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Tankhead wrote:AI on super hard kinda easy now, and now im noticing things like why doesn't the AI raise up the dead when they are the dead race? Or AI trolls they never go to master trolls or goblins etc. So what i purpose is a new AI difficulty. So after AI hard, AI Expert where in this level of difficulty the AI uses all tech and i mean ALL like the player.
there is no need for a next lvel ai. this existing "hard" level ai should handle all of these.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

But their are some things AI won't do, like for example what i was putting earlier, AI won't do the Golden armored skeletons upgrade Or golden armored trolls, goblins etc. Its even weird when the AI build skeleton towers but won't transform them into skeleton golems to defend they're towns. Idk if that was not code in on purpose or mistake but either way its a idea
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

yes, these are missing features of current ai, but this one needs to be fixed not a new ai to be created (i mean there is no need to have a "super hard ai" to be able to select in the map creation form)
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Eventually,doesn't matter what we do,AI its not possible to create an AI smarter than humans
Homo homini lupus
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

'woken' Ayush Tiwari wrote:Eventually,doesn't matter what we do,AI its not possible to create an AI smarter than humans
sure - and it should not even be :)
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Would it be possible to add those missing features in a future update?

Return to “Archived - Subraces”