version v1.047

In this forum I post the changes on the DEVELOPER version of the game.
These versions are (at the time i post them) not yet published to google play, only registered testers can download it and test it before publishing.

Non-tester forumers: if you want to get the DEVELOPER version (to see the changes sooner, or you want to try your own map designs) please EMAIL me to zerotouchsystems at gmail dot com to register yourself as a tester.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

version v1.047

Post by Stratego (dev) »

version v1.045 and 6 is published a while ago

new in v47:
New campaign:War of Factions, thanks to Pu55inboots!
Fix:The waypoint auto-walking will not fill up your TCs anymore!
tamtam12345

Re: version v1.047

Post by tamtam12345 »

You wrongly put the map "Defence of Kingdom" into "War of Factions" campaign.This map is made by Axe.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I hope he is continuing the campaign maps. Would be glad too see him return back with all maps finished, and more unit ideas and images drawn. :D
OLÉ
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Mendships got cheaper and can not construct ships, they can only mend them ("NO_CONSTRUCT" property)
Defence of Kingdom - moved back to fan maps.
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

Daniel,can you check the trigger "Eff:Declare victory"?
It supposed to win but it said I lose.I am sure that I didn't make any mistake in that test.
Dan301002

Post by Dan301002 »

Daniel (the dev) wrote:Mendships got cheaper and can not construct ships, they can only mend them ("NO_CONSTRUCT" property)
Defence of Kingdom - moved back to fan maps.
Because of that battle with Doom eh?
But construct in mean build them, or just mend them? If a worker construct a ship in water, can mend ships still mend the constructed ships?
Currently exploring the wonder of dimension.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yes, they can. The mend ships just cannot work on ships that are under construction.
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

Dan301002 wrote:Because of that battle with Doom eh?
yes, and no: it was a topic already a few months ago, and that time (i am having no experience) i refused to nerf mendships this way, but now i see it makes the gameplay a "economy and logistic nightmare" instead of fun strategic playing.
However Doom was awesome! and was making his bests with this mendship strategy, so he was right doing this, since he have had fallen many turns earlier witout it!
Also Coolguy, the AOS master also agreed (also he was one asking for this change earlier :))
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Hardeep and I were actually the players to develop this strategy :) I appreciate Daniel being willing to change his mind but also not just changing things to work in his favor. He only makes changes that will actually improve the game
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

New campaign: Heir To The Throne, thanks to LordOfAles!
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

COOLguy wrote:Hardeep and I were actually the players to develop this strategy :) I appreciate Daniel being willing to change his mind but also not just changing things to work in his favor. He only makes changes that will actually improve the game
Yes, I remember the first time I witnessed the power of mendships was on Guadalcanal with you, Hardeep, and Sb. I had like twice as many points as the both of you combined, and yet you guys absolutely slaughtered me with the exponential mendship construction.

A topic was made shortly after saying that they should be nerfed, but only until I used the mendship spam strategy on Daniel he did not realize just how severely annoying they can be lol.

Anyways, glad this happened. It was a much needed gameplay tweak, and water maps will now be much more fun to play!
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

sb lol
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “DEVELOPER version changes”