DCPRN Official Statement!

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

DCPRN Official Statement!

Post by DoomCarrot »

On behalf of the DCPRNetwork, I, the DoomCarrot, am proud to announce that the Voting Agenda Council (VAC) has gained yet another member.

The Danian people have given their full support to the efforts of the network, and as such, their great leader WORKER1212 was granted a seat in the VAC. With the support of this world leader, the network is even more capable of selecting the best candidates in the coming elections. The VAC is also more capable to support these choices, in order to elect better candidates for the world as a whole.

To those who may have voted against the VAC's hopes due to a feeling of uneasiness about the agenda of the DCPRNetwork, know that it has now broadened its intentions even more to serve the world.

Together, we can make this world greater. If you would like to support the DCPRNetwork, or desire a voice/seat in the VAC, contact me confidentially, and I shall bring the matter before the council. Or you may even contact another council member as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this declaration.

Current Council Members:

DoomCarrot - Council Speaker
First_Speaker - Councillor (Not In Action)
TheBluePhoenix - Councillor
Rose - Councillor
WORKER1212 - Councillor
Last edited by DoomCarrot on Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: DCPRN Official Statement!

Post by DoomCarrot »

On behalf of the DCPRNetwork, I, the DoomCarrot, am proud to announce that the Voting Agenda Council (VAC) has gained yet another member

Alexander82 was granted a seat in the VAC. With the support of this world leader, the network is even more capable of selecting the best candidates in the coming elections. The VAC is also more capable to support these choices, in order to elect better candidates for the world as a whole.

To those who may have voted against the VAC's hopes due to a feeling of uneasiness about the agenda of the DCPRNetwork, know that it has now broadened its intentions even more to serve the world.

Together, we can make this world greater. If you would like to support the DCPRNetwork, or desire a voice/seat in the VAC, contact me confidentially, and I shall bring the matter before the council. Or you may even contact another council member as well.

Current Council Members:

First_Speaker - Councillor (Not In Action)
Rose - Councillor (Not In Action)
WORKER1212 - Councillor
Alexander82 - Councillor
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

:lol: "Worker people" This made me laugh even though I prefer the Danian People. but it is fine.
Epic Gamer Moment!
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

It is changed. :)
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Thanks!
Epic Gamer Moment!
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Thank you guys. ;)
Age of Fantasy design leader
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

We need to recruit new People! Mightguy and Midonik will make great people!
Epic Gamer Moment!
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I not sure what it is. Can you shortcut it?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

good! :D
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

"And on the pedestal these words appear: 'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!' Nothing beside remains"
;)
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

On behalf of the DCPRNetwork, I, the DoomCarrot, am proud to announce that the Voting Agenda Council (VAC) has gained yet another member

MightyGuy was granted a seat in the VAC. With the support of this world leader, the network is even more capable of selecting the best candidates in the coming elections. The VAC is also more capable to support these choices, in order to elect better candidates for the world as a whole.

To those who may have voted against the VAC's hopes due to a feeling of uneasiness about the agenda of the network, know that it has now broadened its intentions even more to serve the world.

Together, we can make this world greater. If you would like to support the network, or desire a voice/seat in the VAC, contact me confidentially, and I shall bring the matter before the council. Or you may even contact another council member as well.

Current Council Members:

First_Speaker - Councillor
Rose - Councillor (Not In Action)
WORKER1212 - Councillor
Alexander82 - Councillor
MightyGuy - Councillor
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Huzah! The DCPRN grows stronger!
Epic Gamer Moment!
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Midonik wrote:I not sure what it is. Can you shortcut it?
It is kind of a cult which discusses and decides upon the 3 units or techs which all members support and think will add great charm to the game instead of randomly giving votes to 3 random units resulting in many units having a very small amount of votes with no distinction to what hould be implemented instead of clear winners, as will be the case if a complete group votes together for the same units

And dcprN also gives the freedom of assigning priority to the 3 selected units of the group choice
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

TheBluePhoenix wrote: It is kind of a cult
:roll:
If Coolguy was here.....
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep wrote:
TheBluePhoenix wrote: It is kind of a cult
:roll:
If Coolguy was here.....
Eh? Cult is no bad word...
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Nevermind :)
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

lol in the USA a 'cult' is a false religion - usually suicidal :)
Thanks!
Josh
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Agree with COOlguy
Epic Gamer Moment!
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

COOLguy wrote:lol in the USA a 'cult' is a false religion - usually suicidal :)
Ok i didnt know this :oops:

Alpha

Post by Alpha »

A good example is the Branch Davidians which they caused the Waco Siege
Epic Gamer Moment!
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

WORKER1212 wrote:A good example is the Branch Davidians which they caused the Waco Siege
Or Jonestown
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Or witch covens, mormons, and csgo players :lol:
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Or the Manson Family
Epic Gamer Moment!
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

The Eastern Samurai explore this place, noting the disuse, and wonder what ancient civilization once inhabited this part of the forum, and if it might still lurk here, unseen.

Edit: fixed autocorrect typo
Last edited by Sunrise Samurai on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The glorious sun rises again
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I feel a cold presence in this topic as well, and I oo wonder if it lurks throughout the forums, waiting for the perfect time to rear its ugly head once again. The DCPRN must be ready. We have grown weak and soft, and we have grown accustomed to a lack of resistance.
Sunrise Samurai

Post by Sunrise Samurai »

Have no fear of us. Our Shogun, Sunrise Samurai, has no real interest in the affairs of this land. However, there may be some consideration of an embassy in our home, the land of dragons. (AoF) A peaceful exchange of ideas could prove beneficial.
The glorious sun rises again

Return to “Other discussions about the game”