favourite map

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.
Archer

favourite map

Post by Archer »

Hey guys just wondering, what are your guys favourite maps, and have you any reason or do you just like it?
kon

Re: favourite map

Post by kon »

my favorite card:sneak Attack by Hardeep and battle of marathon.
Россия!
Mairon

Post by Mairon »

The new chess map. It is simple, not like the rest, which are a competition 'who will design the strongest army against the strongest castle (and +20pts. for the mapmaker if each side has at least 3 catapults and 5 spartans)'. From random games I like the world map, because it has a good water-to -earth ratio, and it is not just about building a catapult to defeat the enemy, because you first need to destroy their naval forces ad then transport a lot of soldiers on the enemy continent to destroy shore fortifications and only then you can finally transport a catapult there and attack the enemy.
Cheers, everything will go well! Yes, ask the other person to lend you something/go on a date/do anything else! They ain't gonna bite your head off!

Tar-Mairon, The Excellent in vanyarin is the name of Sauron [The Abominable] before his fall.
balint

Post by balint »

My favourite is the defense of galaer
I like the big castles :)
This is Hungary and winter is coming.
Archer

Post by Archer »

Mairon wrote:The new chess map. It is simple, not like the rest, which are a competition 'who will design the strongest army against the strongest castle (and +20pts. for the mapmaker if each side has at least 3 catapults and 5 spartans)'. From random games I like the world map, because it has a good water-to -earth ratio, and it is not just about building a catapult to defeat the enemy, because you first need to destroy their naval forces ad then transport a lot of soldiers on the enemy continent to destroy shore fortifications and only then you can finally transport a catapult there and attack the enemy.
Yeah I love the world map, Europe or north america is probably the best place to start, I think the chess Map is a bit simple though
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

kon wrote:my favorite card:sneak Attack by Hardeep and battle of marathon.
Россия!
Thank you
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope

Return to “Other discussions about the game”