Beta game to last version?

Put here any discussion that does not fit to the specific forums.

Moderator: Endru1241

Morningwarrior

Beta game to last version?

Post by Morningwarrior » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:41 pm

one thing I'm still in doubt about if the game will have a possible last update, last definitely, the game is at least 6 years of development and this is a point that I praise a lot, you could give up the project in time since at seen and kinda difficult the funding the game gets, a lot of dedication on your part @strategy (dev). But back to my question do you intend to give a point to the game like "enough we already implemented a lot in the game", or is it possible that the game has continually updates to add units, technologies, constructions, other mechanics etc?
GLORY OF JUSTICE,SHINE ON SKY,WIN ALL DARKNESS.

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Beta game to last version?

Post by Stratego (dev) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:33 pm

lol, i dont plan to stop making it ever - if there is anyone can drive the alternatives i can compile any changes they do. (eg. balancing and new units)

Now i actively work on AOW and core only, and i hope someone will take AOW too, so i will have to only compile new assetpacks weekly or so in aow too.

so i will be on core only (still having many awkward things in game core and missig features)

Morningwarrior

Re: Beta game to last version?

Post by Morningwarrior » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Looks like the game will more years in the way. :D :D :D i just asking,well you can make trailers for the game,in google adds,trying.
GLORY OF JUSTICE,SHINE ON SKY,WIN ALL DARKNESS.

Return to “Other discussions about the game”