Collecting ideas

Here u see a list of coding related suggestions to be priorized - we can tell what the community needs the most to be coded
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Collecting ideas

Post by Stratego (dev) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:38 am

Collecting.

first 2 is from Alexander

Mapeditor related idea1:
I was thinking: why don't we add more production options?
For example basic is 1 factory for 1 tc
I propose to make tcx2, tcx3 and so on.

Gameplay related idea2:
A chance of adding another building counter for mini mega buildings (2x2 tiles)
So every tc will provide
1 factory
1 mega
1 mini mega

Puss_in_Boots

Re: Collecting ideas

Post by Puss_in_Boots » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:55 am

I've got one, that I think would go great for AoWW, AoG variants especially.

Unit Modifications
Producable in typically one turn it can be used to change only one unit from order of left to right down inside of a building. Found in tech selections tab. It's like self upgrading church, but it changes the units inside building.

This is great for fitting rocket pods, bombs, torpedoes, or other extra armament onto plane models that used them instead of making entirely different units. Rockets can also be fixed onto tanks, for example: M4s, Cromwells, M26s, and bt-7s I do believe. This can be used to replace integrated mgs with flamethrowers for M4s, T-26s, Churchills, and P IVs (gives permanent flamethrowering effect).

@Midonik, this could be used for reptilian hovercrafts instead of giving players dozens of different type of whole units to pick from, when they can instead choose what they need in one turn if they already have a hovercraft model. Sure it may be more work, but it's more convenient afterwards.

This can also be used to buff some units in AoS/AOF by replacing their weapons or armor for more protection/ damage output.
RED, WHITE and BLUE!

Return to “Needs, priorities - Which way would you like the roadmap?”