Age Of Napoleon?

Post Reply
zteven2
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:51 am

Age Of Napoleon?

Post by zteven2 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 pm

So I was Thinking that we need a Age Of Napoleon from say 1790 to 1820 possibly?
Country&apos;s <br>
France -<br>
Cuirrasers<br>
Polish Legion<br>
Hussars<br>
Lancers<br>
Dragoons<br>
Arty<br>
French Line Infantry <br>
Skirmishers<br>
Sailors <br>
Marine&apos;s<br>
Grenadier Guard<br>
Britain -<br>
Rifels<br>
Grenadier Guard<br>
Hussars<br>
Highlanders<br>
Light Dragoons<br>
British Line Infantry<br>
Heavy Cav<br>
Arty<br>
Rockets<br>
Sailors<br>
Marine&apos;s <br>
Austria -<br>
Grenadier Guard<br>
Jagers <br>
Dragoons<br>
Rudolph Infantry<br>
Nr. 9<br>
Cuirrasers<br>
Lancers<br>
Hussars<br>
Arty<br>
Spain -<br>
?<br>
?<br>
?<br>
?<br>
Prussia -<br>
Freickops<br>
Grenadier Guard<br>
Hussars<br>
Lancers<br>
Cuirrasers<br>
Landwhere<br>
Arty<br>
Rifels<br>
Dragoons<br>
Belgium -<br>
?<br>
?<br>
?<br>
?
“If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.”- Gaius Julius Caesar
Viva La Silesia
http://7thjagerbattalionaufsilesia.my-free.website

zteven2
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:51 am

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by zteven2 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:54 pm

Maybe Heavy Arty light Art and Medium Arty
“If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.”- Gaius Julius Caesar
Viva La Silesia
http://7thjagerbattalionaufsilesia.my-free.website

zteven2
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:51 am

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by zteven2 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Not sure were I shoulda posted this so sorry if it is in the wrong place
“If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.”- Gaius Julius Caesar
Viva La Silesia
http://7thjagerbattalionaufsilesia.my-free.website

User avatar
Alpha
Posts: 1871
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: Illnois, Niles

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by Alpha » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:30 am

Not a bad idea! But we already have a couple of projects but this will be good to replace age of warcraft(?) and possibly star wars.
Awoo~ my dudes!

User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by DoomCarrot » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:07 am

It is cool, but we have so many ideas for new games, and we already have 2 or 3 in development.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

zteven2
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:51 am

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by zteven2 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:12 am

thanks I was playing NW with my Regiment and i started to think ya know what AOS doesn't have a Napoleon era game lol
“If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.”- Gaius Julius Caesar
Viva La Silesia
http://7thjagerbattalionaufsilesia.my-free.website

User avatar
Alpha
Posts: 1871
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:51 pm
Location: Illnois, Niles

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by Alpha » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:32 am

We should save this idea AND DEFINETLY REPLACE AGE OF WARCRAFT FOR CRYING OUTLOUD
Awoo~ my dudes!

User avatar
COOLguy
Posts: 4005
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:58 am
Location: Nenuial, Arnor

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by COOLguy » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:00 am

Moved the thread here for now
Thanks!
Josh

User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by DoomCarrot » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:11 pm

WORKER1212 wrote:We should save this idea AND DEFINETLY REPLACE AGE OF WARCRAFT FOR CRYING OUTLOUD
I must agree. Age of Warcraft seems very silly to me, as we already have a fantasy game and Warcraft really doesn't have much else to offer.

Star wars, civil war, game of thrones, alien wars, ww2, and this are all much better ideas with much more to work with imo.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

zteven2
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:51 am

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by zteven2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:26 am

Game Of Thrones :) I'm excited now
“If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.”- Gaius Julius Caesar
Viva La Silesia
http://7thjagerbattalionaufsilesia.my-free.website

User avatar
samuelch
Posts: 1605
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 7:43 am
Location: Batavia

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by samuelch » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Cool! Formation bonus might be a good mechanic. I also think that muskets can only shoot again after reloading a turn after shooting (so cavarlies can pass through the battlefield).
My pfp is made by Chiefchirpa.
Hugs and love FUR eFURRYone!Murr

zteven2
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:51 am

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by zteven2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:32 pm

samuelch wrote:Cool! Formation bonus might be a good mechanic. I also think that muskets can only shoot again after reloading a turn after shooting (so cavarlies can pass through the battlefield).
Yes
Another thing I was thinking was with artillery 2 different modes Canister spreads the shot out but not as much distance and round shot that damages 2 units behind the one that was shot at
“If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.”- Gaius Julius Caesar
Viva La Silesia
http://7thjagerbattalionaufsilesia.my-free.website

User avatar
DoomCarrot
Posts: 3089
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by DoomCarrot » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:51 pm

zteven2 wrote:
samuelch wrote:Cool! Formation bonus might be a good mechanic. I also think that muskets can only shoot again after reloading a turn after shooting (so cavarlies can pass through the battlefield).
Yes
Another thing I was thinking was with artillery 2 different modes Canister spreads the shot out but not as much distance and round shot that damages 2 units behind the one that was shot at
Difficult to implement for diagonal shots though.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

User avatar
Detros
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by Detros » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Current engine could work with a mortar type unit with lower range but splash damage. Or even a unit that can switch between "long range, single target" and "middle range, area attack".

zteven2
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:51 am

Re: Age Of Napoleon?

Post by zteven2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:24 pm

DoomCarrot wrote:
zteven2 wrote:
samuelch wrote:Cool! Formation bonus might be a good mechanic. I also think that muskets can only shoot again after reloading a turn after shooting (so cavarlies can pass through the battlefield).
Yes
Another thing I was thinking was with artillery 2 different modes Canister spreads the shot out but not as much distance and round shot that damages 2 units behind the one that was shot at
Difficult to implement for diagonal shots though.
Ya I totally spaced out on how hard it would be to make it work at a angle
“If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.”- Gaius Julius Caesar
Viva La Silesia
http://7thjagerbattalionaufsilesia.my-free.website

Post Reply

Return to “New variant ideas”