Age of Modern Warfare

Alpha

Age of Modern Warfare

Post by Alpha » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:18 am

Self explanatory, this is for modern warfare, like regular foot soldiers with m16's etc.
Awoo~ my dudes!

IRONBLASTER36

Re: Age of Modern Warfare

Post by IRONBLASTER36 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:05 pm

Well I thought about this and was going to create a topic with same name and same concept.

IRONBLASTER36

Post by IRONBLASTER36 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:20 pm

Well here's my idea.
We can aim to include most armed units of today's nation.
But including all of them would be very time consuming, we'll start with the top 10 strongest nations (top priority-top 5 nations). We'll add all of their army, naval and air assets. Well we'll attract a lot of people, since there is game which does this kind of strategy. It'll be the one which will start this new type. We'll have a headstart. It'll be even more successful than Aoww. Since it is not first of it's kind. Well but the modern one would be first of it's kind. And well I can actively help in this field, because that's my field of expertise. But we'll need to put in lots of resources in this game, because there are tons of such units. I can elaborate a lot in this, but this is the base/core idea.

IRONBLASTER36

Post by IRONBLASTER36 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Promotion tip: we can add Indian, Pakistani Chinese army units as priority. Especially the India-Pak thing attracts a lot of people. Means about a billion users will be dragged into it!

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:41 pm

IRONBLASTER36 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:20 pm
Well here's my idea.
But including all of them would be very time consuming, we'll start with the top 10 strongest nations (top priority-top 5 nations). We'll add all of their army, naval and air assets. Well we'll attract a lot of people, since there is game which does this kind of strategy. It'll be the one which will start this new type. We'll have a headstart. It'll be even more successful than Aoww. Since it is not first of it's kind. Well but the modern one would be first of it's kind. And well I can actively help in this field, because that's my field of expertise. But we'll need to put in lots of resources in this game, because there are tons of such units. I can elaborate a lot in this, but this is the base/core idea.
Nice I like it
Im not coming. Im impending

IRONBLASTER36

Post by IRONBLASTER36 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:25 am

Typhoon wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:41 pm
IRONBLASTER36 wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:20 pm
Well here's my idea.
Nice I like it
And moreover that's my area of expertise! I am a keen political observer and a military enthusiast! Anyone who knows more about this, we can form a group and discuss more about it.

Return to “New variant ideas”