- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:11 pm
Make it so you can click on a troop and then a little headset button appears. You can click it and you see what that person / soldier sees in first person or virtual reality. Also, make a trigger effect to put it in vr. Age of Strategy VR/Non VR!!! That would be the big hit on the play store.
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:08 pm
- Location: The planet earth
I dont think you realise how much work that would need.
'Next time it will be better'
That is what i keep telling myself after each battle'
- Posts: 4006
- Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:58 am
- Location: Nenuial, Arnor
Yes, I don't think that it would work. Good idea though
- Posts: 2256
- Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:23 am
VR never really sold well..
RED, WHITE and BLUE!