Drawbridge - ANSWERED

Richterman

Drawbridge - ANSWERED

Post by Richterman »

Can u add a drawbridge? A bridge that can be extended or short.
I was thinking of 2x3 extended and 2x1 closed. Cost 8 so people won't use them instead of regular walls and same health as a wall.
Alex486

Re: Drawbridge

Post by Alex486 »

Why not just build a bridge? Enemies can't cross your bridge. Allies can as lomg they don't land on the bridge.
Anything is feasible with enough money and power.

Get ready to get your teeth kicked in, it will make for a good education.
Richterman

Post by Richterman »

Well it's gets kinda annoying, you need something that has more health than a bridge
Ness

Post by Ness »

I cant understand what is idea of drawbridge
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Enemies can't pass on your bridge. Ships can cross your bridge. There is already a stronger bridge.

If you really want to improve bridges life you might propose a tech wich improves it (i don't know, solid bridges or improved logistic, do as you please).
Age of Fantasy design leader
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Drawbridge: Cool idea! But it needs a way to be implemented - sorry this way (above) does not make sense to me. :(
For a stronger "bridge": there is already an idea "dam" in the forums here: viewtopic.php?f=80&t=713
Thanks!
Josh
ejm29

Post by ejm29 »

I think he means like an upgraded gate, but when its open it act's as a bridge for the two adjusted ties in front of it.
"I don't care who I have to step on on my way down."
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Between masonry and stone bridges, I see no need for this really, unless you seriously wanted to spend 8 turns building an invincible bridge. Thats kind of ridiculous though. If you have the time and workers to do that, you have clearly already won the game anyways.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.

Return to “ARCHIVED - Answered suggestions”