HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
godOfKings

Re: HeavenOfKingdoms unites with the only Empire

Post by godOfKings »

Y wat did I kill? I believe I got only a heavy Knight, a poison archer and a couple of skirmishers
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

And that was more than half of my army capable to fight.
i just won't get reinforcements in time i fear.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

I still suspect that
Homo homini lupus
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Also another problem of mine is that i need to spread my forces between both of you.
I decided to try a different thing...
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

U still have 2 skirmishers, a heavy knight, a poison archer, 4 heavy lancers, a centurion, a drummer.and a Mongolian horse Archer as per the information from my inside sources
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Yea.
But with this forces i can't hold you, GoK.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Anything is possible wen u have wagons :lol: which I can see u finally started building,

Anyways I would like to ask u to not spam shield knights too much, just discovered they don't get bonus damage from pikemen, until the problem is fixed we shouldnt use them

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

i know that you have a spy.
my dog sees him)
but i can't digress on him.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Lol who needs spy wen u have knights pillaging Ur enemy towns, I just saw Ur worker building one that's all :lol:

It is almost near now makazuwr, my cannon tower is loading its ammo, next turn all hell shall break loose on ur castle

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

GoK, Ayush can't take turns today.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Y something wrong? Did the game get bugged again? Or is he just busy? In that case its no problem

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

i think second.
Ayush tiwari (from discord) wrote:guys,today,I wont be able to take my turn today,if someone could write in out-game chatbox on my behlaf,that would be appreciated
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Sorry for the delay,just now took my turn,and yes,I was a little busy
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Makazuwr played well, but against my play style of absolute victory with an iron hand, it was all in vain, I guess I should make the next game ready, general brave get ready to receive my pm soon, or do u want to create the game to represent someone who already made preparations and has thorough knowledge of the map?

General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I think you should make it, this time.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

And do u want to b the last player to join so that u can get first turn?

General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Like always, how did you know.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Well it is true that the defender gets an extra turn to build his defenses in preparation for the invaders so with that reasoning it is for the best that u play the first turn

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

So when do we begin?
Homo homini lupus
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

sry, for a while now i was busy, couldnt even play the active games in time, i will send pm soon

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

General please don't forget about our game in aos.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

I haven't forgot.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

The second chapter of the story begins....

After the fierce clash with makazuwr i finally drove him out and ransacked his garrison. However i decided to continue to advance fast in search of the iron mines whose locations i learned from a certain 'letter' my men collected from the corpse of an enemy officer. But that has come to backfire as my army was thinned out to a dangerous level, and makazuwr regrouped his men and decided to use that advantage for a second wind...

Meanwhile emperor ayush couldnt save his face wen he learned that his army was late and my soldiers already left with the spoils of war... he decided this cant go on and he must do something to regain his honour.

So he used a trick, he masked his men under the cover of the mountains and passed through tunnels and secret valleys to reach the iron mine before me. He used my army as a decoy to escape makazuwr's eyes while we were busy in our little skirmishes. Right now his army is afoot the heavily defended iron mine and he reports of already clashing with general brave's scouts. Pretty soon the flames of war shall engulf the entire rocky mountains of the desert

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

godOfKings wrote:The second chapter of the story begins....

After the fierce clash with makazuwr i finally drove him out and ransacked his garrison. However i decided to continue to advance fast in search of the iron mines whose locations i learned from a certain 'letter' my men collected from the corpse of an enemy officer. But that has come to backfire as my army was thinned out to a dangerous level, and makazuwr regrouped his men and decided to use that advantage for a second wind...

Meanwhile emperor ayush couldnt save his face wen he learned that his army was late and my soldiers already left with the spoils of war... he decided this cant go on and he must do something to regain his honour.

So he used a trick, he masked his men under the cover of the mountains and passed through tunnels and secret valleys to reach the iron mine before me. He used my army as a decoy to escape makazuwr's eyes while we were busy in our little skirmishes. Right now his army is afoot the heavily defended iron mine and he reports of already clashing with general brave's scouts. Pretty soon the flames of war shall engulf the entire rocky mountains of the desert
Nice story
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

It's going well.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

just as i expected, makazuwr had enough experience against me and knew how to counter me. i have been constantly pushing against his defenses, and finally broke through, but the cost was very high

i lost a lot of good men, and for now, i m barely hanging on to the town i captured, meanwhile, reinforcements from his bastions r appearing near the border, raining arrows upon the town

currently i dont have much knowledge as to wat is happening on ayush's side, but i believe they r not seriously fighting along the line of control, only exchanging arrows from the borderlines

some people may think i have been surrounded on all sides.... but it is actually i who broke through his defenses to capture his town

Ayush Tiwari

Post by Ayush Tiwari »

Me and Gen Brave are in serious fight,somehow,but its a moment where the fate of both players would be decided in the next few turns.
Homo homini lupus
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

So many archers, not enough Infantry.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Gok there is incoming few heavy war elephants to you as well as something even more deadly.
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Pretty soon all my forces in the front line will die, but it is a sacrifice they r willing to take for the greater strategy, so far I have only shown u my short term tactics, now I will teach u how to slowly expand into enemy territory in the long term

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”