Not one step back (2v2 frozen valley)

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Not one step back (2v2 frozen valley)

Post by DoomCarrot »

Pffff, the COOLNation calls for peace?!

COOLNation was the first to strike our land, slaughtering our undefended scouts, and holding a city that rightly belonged to DCPR... For no other reason than to cause us pain! When our brave legions finally liberated the city, COOLFront said that "They didn't even want the city anyway."

The Alemiesters were the first to strike the peaceful coasts of the Phoenician Peninsula. They relentlessly sieged the Pheonix people from across the river, until finally the later began to fight back!

And they call for peace. Pfff. Because their own aggression has backfired on them, and they are on the verge of defeat. The Northern Alliance is sealed by war, and there is no version of this conflict that holds a happy ending for the Pectorate.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Us? Attacking first? You might want to check your facts there, and your spelling ;)
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Well well wlell hardeep, dont you say no to this fact
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

The annuals of the great campaigns are tediously recorded in every detail by our slave scribes. If there is a place to find facts, it is in the great libraries of the DCPR holds.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

DoomCarrot wrote:The annuals of the great campaigns are tediously recorded in every detail by our slave scribes. If there is a place to find facts, it is in the great libraries of the DCPR holds.
Was that where the vast volumes of knowledge went??? We lost those in the great siege of the west! Are you corrupting and revising the history recorded therein?
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

PHINIX HOW DARE YOU!!! That is insulting to call for a 10 turn peace truce and telling me that it is dependent on me not attacking with my cannon fortifications (which you will all note cannot move!!!) I oughtta bump your honor score down!

Should I post screenshots showing your cavalry HORDE invading south?!? You are acting very phoolishly, Phinix. I may have only a third of the production of your army, but I have not been idle this whole time. You are being the aggressor, and we will not forget it.

However, as the great leader COOLguy has said, we are always open for peace - indeed we only fight to preserve peace. The only condition on you is to stop your aggression. Discontinue your southward invasion! Desist from bombarding our small island. Let us have a truce.

As you well know, our only objective here is to prevent the spread of the DCPR in the north.

~Open letter by the COOLpress
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Pfff, you call for a truce now that I have bombarded your tc to let the Pheonix people in. When he first offered the truce, you rejected it... And now look at you... Basically begging on your knees for him not to capture COOLFront's main station...

Personally, I am against this truce, but we have learned to trust the Pheonixs' judgement in this situation.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

lol, you are funny.

I (COOLguy the magnificent leader) have always had the option of truce open for TheBluePhoenix.
HE has been the one attacking me; and now offers a truce if I stop attacking him? What?
YOU have done nothing. Except be defeated. :)

Perhaps you should research writing to see what your friend sees: his precious army being prevented by the courageous COOLfront from further aggression. And ALL COOLstations remain strong.

His mighty strategies appear to outproduce my technicians (brilliant men) with a sheer volume of heavy cavalry. We will see how they fare vs. Ornithopters, Heavy Catapults, and Pikemen. :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Heh. Did I not tell you of the great libraries of the DCPR? The Northern provinces had already hired scribes before your alemeister allies even invented it. And as for his knights... Heh again ;)
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

COOLguy wrote:PHINIX HOW DARE YOU!!! That is insulting to call for a 10 turn peace truce and telling me that it is dependent on me not attacking with my cannon fortifications (which you will all note cannot move!!!) I oughtta bump your honor score down!

Should I post screenshots showing your cavalry HORDE invading south?!? You are acting very phoolishly, Phinix. I may have only a third of the production of your army, but I have not been idle this whole time. You are being the aggressor, and we will not forget it.

However, as the great leader COOLguy has said, we are always open for peace - indeed we only fight to preserve peace. The only condition on you is to stop your aggression. Discontinue your southward invasion! Desist from bombarding our small island. Let us have a truce.

As you well know, our only objective here is to prevent the spread of the DCPR in the north.

~Open letter by the COOLpress
You are over reacting- thats what i said- if u accept the truce then i will fall back. There will be a island between us
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Anyways as doom does not think we should go for a truce , forget it- we will fight to death. And yes, as i said, strategies take time to develop. But given you are spamming me with canons, i have no choice but outrightly spam you . Also, bringing the cavalry army southward was the first act of peace from my side- you kept killing them with canons while they pleaded fpr peace. Also, the truce was on behalf of my ally, not me- so fight till death it is!

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

As the leader seemed baffled, the minister of state affairs said " my liege, why do u worry, the enemy wont be able to hold for long- his defences and canons are falling and more help is arriving south. Our ppl are completely in support of your decisions and respect the way you avenged us and made the alemen pay. Then what is that u worry so much for?
To this, nearly shouting the leader replies to his bewildered minister- " thats what hurts me- the alemen were our enemies now they are reduced to nearly nothing. But i donot understand why the coolguyians did not understand our message and bombarded our peace mission with canons- their leader is a great man and would have easily asked for the confirmation of the hint so given by us in the form of the peace mission. But even after sending a message of truce, he is warring our nation saying that we are invading his king dom while he blindly ignores the threat his used to be huge navy possesses against our nation. I fail to understand......"
Suddenly a messenger comes crashing through- " great leader, your fears were true, the coolguyian leader has been executed publically by his astrocist brother who has given a new name to his dynasty- a suiting word ""The HOOLIGANS COOLIGUNS!!!". reportedly, the ale master himself has supported this assassination as he consideered the old leader to be too soft on u and too slow on our ally , the carrots....
Hearing this, the leader asks, all present to leave immediately as he seeks some solitary solace..
Last edited by TheBluePhoenix on Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

lol this is bad news. :) I have to think on it a while.
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

At a public meeting, the great leader of phoenicia speaks amidst great population of phoenicians- "Dear friends, amidst all the tensions going on in our nation due to our battle against the alemen being prolonged due to the coolguyians protecting them. This notion has been recently proved wrong and we have learnt that our righteous frnd from that nation has been assassinated by his step brother and reportedly the alemen. This is now not just our battle- it has become a battle for justice and we being righteous ppl will win. We have to win. For the world. For liberty and fraternity.Phoenicians, it is no longer a battle to support our ally against his political advancements- it has now become a matter of global concern to protect it from the astrocacies of the NEW HOOLIGAN COOLIGUN empire . And it is only we, the most rapidly advancing, expanding and rising nation of phoenicia who can stop them!!!!
As soon as the leader completes his speech, he hears no applause he had heard on his every speech before- As he sees, respected tears fall off each phoenician's eye, (red with rage and shame for the cowardly act) in awe for the dead leader of the now berserk empire

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

COOLguy wrote:lol this is bad news. :) I have to think on it a while.
We can even make a campaign out of this game :D :lol: :mrgreen:

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

*In the Ale market of The COOLALEISHAW Federation*
Alemen! Meadmeisters! Beer Bred!
The Phonicai have declared the Coolguyian leader dead!
*Shocked silence *
The savage Barbarians are too stupid to know the difference from a freshly appointed Lieutenant-Colonel from the COOLProtector!
*Uproarious laughter*
Worse yet, they know nothing of the Alemen as well! They think the term 'Ale master' is some form of a monarch!
*Even more laughter*
Now, now folks, let us not be too unkind. After all, what would they know of politics? They live in absolute Monarchy!
* :lol: :lol: :lol: *
Now! Enough fun! These low-born orcs have been deluded due to utter stupidity, and have sworn to 'avenge' the CoolProtector.
Hear me! Beverage-Born! Shall we suffer the insolence of these savages any longer?
(Boos and hollers repliyng negatively )
WHO ARE WE!
"THE BEVERAGE-BORN!"
WHO ARE WE!
"THE FIRST TO DRINK!"
WHO ARE WE!
"THE LAST A-BED!"
WHAT ARE WE!
"BROTHERS IN CUPS!"
THEN GRAB YOUR AXES! WE GO TO WAR!
"BARUK KHAZÂD! KHAZÂD AI-MÊNU"

(Someone blows the great war-horn of Helm Hammerhand)
Last edited by Hardeep on Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Hardeep wrote:These low-born orcs

Woah, woah... Age of fantasy reference? What is going on here? Did the Alemeisters just let it slip that they have invented inter-dimensional travel?! :shock:
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:
Hardeep wrote:These low-born orcs

Woah, woah... Age of fantasy reference? What is going on here? Did the Alemeisters just let it slip that they have invented inter-dimensional travel?! :shock:
No, its an insult from 1066
*mutters* Fox bearded fool :roll:
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Well this stupid explanation wont help, hardeep you are a murderer and will pay for it heavily :twisted:

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:Well this stupid explanation wont help, hardeep you are a murderer and will pay for it heavily :twisted:
Oh yes, as the if CoolProtector has time to maintain personal command over three battlefields!
It is okay if the reasoning and words go over your head, the Phonicai are very awed by full dress uniform and it is understandable that you fail to grasp the magnitude of the Great CoolEmpire. An ancient power from the times when the world was young and weighed in at a mere less than 5mb. ;)

*snickers* the ale master....
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

A note from the COOLpress:

All are in shock, but let us not panic! Confusion reigns supreme, but let us not be controlled by fear! An assassination attempt has indeed occurred against the Supreme Leader of the COOLprotectorate. It is not known if the attack was successful, nor is it known who is the culprit. Most early reports implicated the DCPR, but the nation of Phoenicia has accused the alemen. The leader remains MIA in the rubble or elsewhere and the Protectorate has begun to disintegrate - nearly every COOLfront from Scotland to the Northern Waste has taken precautionary measure for itself without regard to the greater Federation.

A rogue Lieutenant-Colonel, Diego Doron, has claimed government with the backing of the so-called COOLIGUN HOOLIGANS. However, COOLgeneral Leonard Bunyan defends the COOLpress Headquarters where the true seat of the COOLprotectorate and COOLALEISHAW Federation resides.

We must all keep our cool and behave as the COOLprotector would if he were here. Let us not count each other as enemies, but as friends. Let the COOLALEISHAW Federation work with Phoenicia to track down the assassins, if they be rogues or DCPR agents.
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

"Greetings coolguy faithful;
This letter has been written to confirm full support to the coolguyians against the cooliguns and reportedly alemen/dcpr whomsoever may be found guilty.however, one cannot ignore the fact that the alemen; who recently claimed that the assassination was over exaggerated and that it was just a replacement of leader by legal voting have nothing to say now and have shut their mouths filling them with the cheapest ale.However we intend to extend any and every support to the original supporters of the coolguyian leaders

Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Who in helgedad said anything about a bleeding election!?! I suppose you wouldn't know, being a savage and all, but there are no bloody elections when promoting military officers you one eyed oaf!
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

From the COOLpress to all our allies and friends abroad:

No word yet on the veracity of the reports about the beloved COOLleader. COOLcommand here at HQ has decided with the consensus of our Ale Brothers to withdraw military support from certain COOLfronts as Diego Doron's minions have subverted to many in those regions. One of these is The Northern Valley front. The COOLIGUYIN HOOLIGANS have taken too many of our installments here, rendering the area unsafe for loyalists. The faithful Lieutenant-Colonel Alfonso Cantanovich is being withdrawn at the earliest convenience along with as much material as can be savalged.

The Northern Valley COOLfront is hereby ceded to the tribes inhabiting Phoenicia and their revered leader. May he purge the land of HOOLIGUNS as well as continue the glorious war against the spread of the DCPR.

More news and dispatches will be released by the COOLpress considering the state of the embattled COOLprotectorate around the world.
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Guys, i got selected for the second round of the exam i was preparing for, and as i couldnot score much above the cut off , it looks like i have a tough job ahead to clear this second stage. Hence i will be continuing my absence and not play my turn till the 22nd may, the so called d day, the day of my exam
Hope you understand.....
....sorry for inconvinience caused.. :oops:

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

**Respect** :)
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Good luck
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

This is sad. I have withdrawn all loyal COOLfrontsmen (a substantial number of those present) over three months ago. Yet not only

-have you not defeated Diego Doron,
-you have not even dented his weakened defense
-you have not eradicated communism
-and you have furthermore let him make you look like a fool

My secret spies tell me that Diego Doron's Hooliguns are in first place with the points. They also tell me that he looks forward to your new strategic assault. He will blast your man-at-arms with heavy catapults he has garrisoned in the secondary fortresses, and will finish them off with the aforementioned fortresses.

And after your assault has failed, he will be the only one left with an army to begin his conquest. The Battle of the Bulge was won because Eisenhower kept his head and his reserve. I expect this will be no different. :(
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

It is rather amusing actually... :)
Attachments
screenshot.png
screenshot.png (26.99 KiB) Viewed 4910 times
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Yes, I agree that it is quite amusing that I have more than twice hardeep's points. :lol:

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”