Not one step back (2v2 frozen valley)

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
Hardeep

Re: Not one step back (2v2 frozen valley)

Post by Hardeep »

Yes, someone who has but a single factory building.
Which means the points come from killing
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

DoomCarrot wrote:Yes, I agree that it is quite amusing that I have more than twice hardeep's points. :lol:
Your excuse of an alliance has over three times the production of your opponents'. The points don't seem to reflect that. It seems as though one side has been doing a disproportionate amount of killing and the other a disproportionate amount of dying. :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Only because we save our true strength. Soon, you shall all be crushed.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep wrote:Yes, someone who has but a single factory building.
Which means the points come from killing
If you mean to say that hiding your ass out under cooligan defences and performing small measly attacks on my ornies and workers helps you stack points which you flaunt, then your existence is more pointless than i thought in my wildest dreams
:D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by TheBluePhoenix on Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

COOLguy wrote:
DoomCarrot wrote:Yes, I agree that it is quite amusing that I have more than twice hardeep's points. :lol:
Your excuse of an alliance has over three times the production of your opponents'. The points don't seem to reflect that. It seems as though one side has been doing a disproportionate amount of killing and the other a disproportionate amount of dying. :)

Well such things happen when you hide behind 4 tower lines and ship spam canons and ornies,without even trying to get out. What you are missing is that your side has not even made 1 offensive attack on us (except for that pathetic excuse for an attack which hardeep made on my empire) . Hence there is no point in blabbering about points, as you will keep on earning them till we attack you. You have survived this long only because of the geographical advantage you got( because of which i cannot stop your ship spam and the two castles which will disappear in coming turns)

What you coolguy deserve to be proud actually is being able to take the right advantage of dooms late offence and using the geography to the best against us

Our mistakes- disorder, doom took too much time to start his first attack on you, allowing you to build those defences, and taking that long break which made me forget most of the units and their abilities :D
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

TheBluePhoenix is right. The only offensive attack ever launched on me was in the first few turns, when some weakling scouts were sent to occupy and harrass my border. :lol:

And Hardeep's attack on Phoenix was.... not sufficient. :P
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

So what you are saying is that you should be proud to finally defeat a non-aggressive foe that is one third your size after half a year of long bloody fighting and that you will be proud to do it by main brute force and mindless over-production while your orderly and largely peaceful/defensive enemy has made staggering use of strategy, production, defense, and terrain?

I made only two assaults upon DoomCarrot,
DoomCarrot wrote:The only offensive attack ever launched on me was in the first few turns, when some weakling scouts were sent to occupy and harrass my border.
That was opening moves and does not count as an assault.

Both assaults were made during the fall of the Alemen, and I destroyed your two castles twice. However I was unable to retake the contested Town. Shortly afterward came the revolt of the COOLIGUN HOOLIGUNS. My informants tell me that they are preparing an assault.
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
screenshotn1sb.png
screenshotn1sb.png (12.71 KiB) Viewed 7449 times
Thanks!
Josh
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Seriously speaking, the map has many bugs, and the position I was in (northeast corner) is seriously unfair. Since the Game engine will always put players as far away as possible, someone will end up screwed every time. I suggest adding a bridge to cross the river
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Hardeep, that river was literally one space thick, and Phoenix started like 35 spaces away from the peninsula just across from it. You EASILY could have bridged it in your first 3-4 turns and taken the tcs across, before Phoenix even arrived with his first scouts.

Yes, you had the hardest starting spot, but it really wasn't that hard at all, you just played it terribly. (don't worry, I probably would have played it worse). :lol:
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:Hardeep, that river was literally one space thick, and Phoenix started like 35 spaces away from the peninsula just across from it. You EASILY could have bridged it in your first 3-4 turns and taken the tcs across, before Phoenix even arrived with his first scouts.

Yes, you had the hardest starting spot, but it really wasn't that hard at all, you just played it terribly. (don't worry, I probably would have played it worse). :lol:
I realized that in my first few turns, and I won't make the same mistake, but for maps with starting units set to "many" it there is no way to stop a light cav rush. Plus if you haven't played the map before.... ranged units can fire on your base from across a river which is fully occupied= no fun (thanks game engine)
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Actually, I think units set to many helps in situations like that, since 2 workers could have bridged in one turn, and 2 light cavalry can quickly capture and defend an area. However, I don't think it would have made a huge difference.
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

2 workers need to travel, and in most cases people head for immediate TCs and build factories
Bruh, its unbalanced is the point (not about a year old match). Im not whining, its because the map already needs fixing, so why not re balance in the process?
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

You cannot change random maps. :lol:
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

Yes.... *stares into the horizon with a distant look*
I have not the power.
Not I.
But I know of one who does.
Daniel, the All-father.
He is the one whom holds the power.
It is to he I implore for aide.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep wrote:
DoomCarrot wrote:Hardeep, that river was literally one space thick, and Phoenix started like 35 spaces away from the peninsula just across from it. You EASILY could have bridged it in your first 3-4 turns and taken the tcs across, before Phoenix even arrived with his first scouts.

I realized that in my first few turns, and I won't make the same mistake, but for maps with starting units set to "many" it there is no way to stop a light cav rush. Plus if you haven't played the map before.... ranged units can fire on your base from across a river which is fully occupied= no fun (thanks game engine)

You became too preoccupied with building workers and spamming towers which caused problems at first but as soon as i sprung up a castle in 2 turns, and started making trebs, archers, skirmies , you knew it was game over fpr you there.

Yes , this map is shit, pure shit because -

There are some points where you can't station or move units through. These were faced by my alliance many times due to which i always had to take the longer path, which caused delay.
Second, there is clear undue advantage to coolguy AND hardeep because they were closest to the river and could easily start spamming ships like coolguy is doing now which would cause a lot of trouble.
My spot is the worst i guess, because to reach any party , i have to travel the most.

This game did help the game a lot, bringing about many changes..

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Well, the obstacles/difficulty to get around in the Northwest was intentional. During map creation, I had hoped that the obstacles would help balance the river obstacle in the Northeast corner, that Hardeep had to deal with. I'm not sure if that really worked as I thought though. :lol:

Also, I think anyone who owns half the map finds themselves travelling a lot, but that's part of winning. :twisted:
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Ohh so you made this shitty map :lol:
You better edit it to remove the terrain spots which you cannot traverse even though you ought to..

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

for the last time...

I CANNOT CHANGE IT! :lol:
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

hardeep pls play your turn in this map- anyways your turn can be played within a minute :lol:
Last edited by TheBluePhoenix on Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Literally,nhe has like 20 units left probably :lol:
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Lol would you just like a resignation so we can stop wasting time :)
Thanks!
Josh
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

After all the DCPR and Phoenecian blood that has been shed? The frozen rivers run red because of Hardeep's agression. I would personally enjoy the sweet revenge of watching your land fall fortress by fortress, town by town, until not one tile is left for Hardeep to hide on... However, I must admit, such superflous violence is unnecessary. I would gladly accept the surrender of the Pectorate, and the cooliguyin hooligan usurpers. :twisted:
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Hardeep may resign cause he doesnot matter much but we got to teach the cooligans a lesson for kidnapping our beloved coolguy :lol: :D :lol: :D

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”