STRATEGY RECORDER

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
TheBluePhoenix

STRATEGY RECORDER

Post by TheBluePhoenix » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:18 pm

I have played quite a few multiplayer matches and feel that they teach way more than tutorials. I myself am proud of a few games where i won in situations of definite loss. The point is we should introduce some thing (if the game engine permits) that records epic matches and puts them up maybe on you tube and also in the game in for Of links to the video page.this way we could show people why the game is called age of strategy and also teach newbies a thing or too
Of course there will be some restrictions and the idea needs some extensive modifications for practical implementation but this is the basic idea Which came in my mind because i would love to see how differently people strategise
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

TheBluePhoenix

Re: STRATEGY RECORDER

Post by TheBluePhoenix » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:10 pm

So no one has played any interesting multiplayer match :shock: ? Then why the hell you make them :?:
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Hardeep

Re: STRATEGY RECORDER

Post by Hardeep » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:38 pm

The problem behind this, is that I win all my matches.
Because I always plan in secret to the point where my enemy wonders when fortune betrayed their trust.
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”