Taste The Douche (Game Full)

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Taste The Douche (Game Full)

Post by DoomCarrot »

^^ he is a paranormal investigator, and this is the internet, so it is definitely true!
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Who all is even still playing?

Who wants to make an anti-AI alliance? (takes priority after my anti-zarek alliance)
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

I am very bored of this large as hell 40% ai controlled stupid long game- i have so many units that i dont know how i will use them!
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

ikr. the only thing good is that I am right next to zarek the human (beating him hehe)

but after he is dead there is just you on that huge map? (and a few ai) :(
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

TheBluePhoenix: One of your crossbowmen had a accident and discharged his weapon. It wounded one of my guards, and in a rage they executed the crossbowman before I could restrain them :(

I hope that we can work together to avoid future tragedies from occurring.
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Oh well i had ordered him to prevent any one from coming within his range- but it is sad he died. Hence forth, we need to wait till zarek is down- BTW i destroyed zareks castle with my assassin!
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Oh okay. Yes, zarek is going to be dead. :) Good job! You are really good with the assassins. And it appears that you have overcome that little bottleneck trouble.
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Yaa i will soon be done with him- btw pls ask brain dead not to pesture my ai ally as it is making me nervous;-) :lol:

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yeah. That's the bad thing about AI allies. They don't know when the humans are friends. I'm not sure what braindead is doing exactly but it is probably just like what I am doing. I am using my ships to bottleneck those bridges to keep AI Harleen from overrunning my little Island. :)
Thanks!
Josh

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”