Quick or Kick games.

Discuss any running multiplayer game or Find partners to play with.

Moderator: Endru1241

phoenixffyrnig

Quick or Kick games.

Post by phoenixffyrnig » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:08 pm

Hey folks - I'm starting various games called Quick or Kick. The intention is to let active players to play more and wait less, but without excluding newer players who have not gained high badge level yet. Just to explain how they will work...

I always go for 24 hr turns, gives plenty of time to take your go, and normally a small bet of 1 or 2 pieces of shiny.

These will be open games of varying nature and maps, but some things always stay the same due to my personal preferences, eg, FoW, no magic, no start techs, but upgrades enabled.

My take on skipping/kicking is as follows...
If you have signed up to a new game, and then failed to take your first two turns (that's 48 hours plus of holding everyone back) - then goodbye.
If you are normally a quick turn taker, but then miss a go, I will personally give you a bit of leeway and encourage everyone else to do the same.
If you know you are away for a couple of days, or otherwise unable to make a turn, please give an ingame message to all letting us know when we can expect you back, and again, I encourage people to be understanding.

That sounds reasonable to me, would love to hear the thoughts of others, and let me know if you are interested please.

makazuwr32

Re: Quick or Kick games.

Post by makazuwr32 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:54 pm

I accept this but for AoF if you want.

I am not that good as before in AoS and do not plan to return any time soon, sorry.

But i always happy to play in AoF with someone.

phoenixffyrnig

Post by phoenixffyrnig » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:08 pm

Sorry Mak, I just have AoS at the mo - I'll seek you out if that changes anytime soon.

makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:53 pm

No prob.
I am rather active on forum and that won't be changed anytime soon.

Return to “Multiplayer discussions”