VESPA 150 T.A.P.

Ravancloak

VESPA 150 T.A.P.

Post by Ravancloak »

Call me crazy, but I personally think there should really be a Vespa unit. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that Vespa did make a military vehicle. I know that this was made after the end of WW2, but humor me please! XD

http://www.vespa.com/en_EN/Heritage.html

VESPA 150 T.A.P.
The French Ministry of Defense, in the fifties, commissioned by the licensee in Piaggio France (ACMA) requested the development of a vehicle for military use. The result was a very special Vespa of which there were only about 600 produced from 1956 to 1959. Used by the Foreign Legion and the Parachute Corps, the Vespa TAP was equipped with a 75mm gun, capacity for additional ammunition, two cans of fuel and a small cart. It was produced in two camouflage colors: green and sand. Despite the weight of 115 kg the Vespa TAP could reach a speed of 66 km / h, with a range of 200 km (124 mi).
A new age will dawn. Ravens will be the herald angels, the stars will shine cold, for from the Star's End, I, THE ADORABLE RAVANCLOAK, HAVE AWOKEN. -- That's why I and my Vespa wanted to say こんにちは!
Prof_GamerARCHIVED

Re: VESPA 150 T.A.P.

Post by Prof_GamerARCHIVED »

That's just wierd... and i like it!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

It can fit as fun unit. Becouse its from cold war time,we cloud put it make able in portal. (Like other units from after ww2 times,like SCUD luncher or however were it called)
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

The portal was an idea for bring WW1 units from the past. Not Cold War weapons.
OLÉ
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I know,but I think it cloud do it too,if we have such ideas
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Ravancloak

Post by Ravancloak »

Well, I just like Vespa's XD, and nobody would know it's not a WW2 unit... Right?
A new age will dawn. Ravens will be the herald angels, the stars will shine cold, for from the Star's End, I, THE ADORABLE RAVANCLOAK, HAVE AWOKEN. -- That's why I and my Vespa wanted to say こんにちは!
Belfry777

Post by Belfry777 »

but your driving a VESPA 150 T.A.P. in your avatar!
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

Return to “Vehicles (last cleanup: 20240130)”