rename warship (Galley, Galleass) - IMPLEMENTED

godOfKings

rename warship (Galley, Galleass) - IMPLEMENTED

Post by godOfKings »

How about renaming warship to galley and the adv. Warship to galleon ? The current name seems wrong to me and since they r similar to the aoe galleys, y not keep their names instead? I wanted to write it on a post related to warship but couldn't find any so made a new topic. Should I have made this topic on unit balance instead ? I wasn't sure since I m not balancing anything :D
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: rename warship

Post by Stratego (dev) »

it is up to CoolGuy, we can rename it if he says.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

I think the warship definitely does need to be renamed - I'm not sure what the right names would be. I kind of like galley, and I think it could be right - ie rowing ramming galley is the trireme galley and the shooting bow galley is the "galley" in the game.

But Galleon is too modern - it is in the 1600's.
Thanks!
Josh
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Unfortunately I couldn't find any ranged sailing ship that would b more medieval than galleass

COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yes! I like it! Accepted! :)
Thanks!
Josh
godOfKings

Re: rename warship (Galley, Galleass) - ACCEPTED

Post by godOfKings »

Yessss! Finally put my mark in the history of aos, even though its just a name :lol: :lol:

LordOfAles

Post by LordOfAles »

Congrats!
I am, indeed, a big Witch King and Middle Earth fan if you didn't notice.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Lol thanks :lol:

Belfry777

Re: rename warship (Galley, Galleass) - IMPLEMENTED

Post by Belfry777 »

Party time!
A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

Return to “IMPLEMENTED - Redesigns”