Social Media Writers

You can see here listed all Developer problems in which he asks for help regarding AOS from forum users.
COOLguy

Social Media Writers

Post by COOLguy »

Hello my forum friends! Congrats to us - our Facebook page has grown from 100 likes to 750 likes in less than a year! However, I could use some help in managing the Facebook page. Please please comment below if you would like to help in any way! At most the time commitment would be like half an hour a week - the average person spends more time than that in the bathroom! :)

- Journalists: please track down, craft, or take nice looking screenshot images of the game
- Authors: please help to write engaging posts about the game
- Researchers: please help find good ways to reach our audience (various national holidays, engaging ideas, etc.)

Benefits:
- of course gems (you will need to have the units unlocked to write about them)
- addition of your name on our social media team bio
- we can even make a wall of fames criteria of this
Thanks!
Josh
Alpha

Re: Social Media Writers

Post by Alpha »

Probably going to try out to be a journalist :3
Epic Gamer Moment!
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yes 8-)
Thanks!
Josh
Axe

Post by Axe »

Thanks, I would like to Join.
So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Awesome! I will message you!
Thanks!
Josh
Axe

Post by Axe »

As A Journalist
So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Yep I just sent you a private message! :)
Thanks!
Josh
Ravancloak

Post by Ravancloak »

I actually have been trained a little by my dad in how to write out posts (in Twitter, but it works for FB too). If you was my help, pm me, and I'll think about it.
A new age will dawn. Ravens will be the herald angels, the stars will shine cold, for from the Star's End, I, THE ADORABLE RAVANCLOAK, HAVE AWOKEN. -- That's why I and my Vespa wanted to say こんにちは!
mickmackmike

Post by mickmackmike »

If you wanted to add me that would be no issue.
I am admin on age of strategy multiplayers page on facebook which was started by sayenwhitemag so there would be multiplayer discussions b4 aos chat ... I started one similar with the same thought in mind then found out there was his dead for about a year or so with 50 likes.. Not sure how to grow that one other than just putting the occasional post on the multiplayer page just to help it grow. Nobody reponds and will take a lot of persistence to the page, but fundamentally active mutiplayer as a group posting new games passwirds etc is all that is needed.... but fundamentally having a multiplayer forum outside of this page on fb would work. I have a messenger group with about 8 of us for that reason.... now i know the people i play..... the chat feature in aos is limiting... one basic issue is loosing users. I played for example with Rafkizr for over six months then suddenly vanishes half way through a game.... Anyway happy to add in and post the occasional and you can always sign me in as contributor..
----
3M - ( Mike M )
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

mickmackmike wrote:If you wanted to add me that would be no issue.
I am admin on age of strategy multiplayers page on facebook which was started by sayenwhitemag so there would be multiplayer discussions b4 aos chat ... I started one similar with the same thought in mind then found out there was his dead for about a year or so with 50 likes.. Not sure how to grow that one other than just putting the occasional post on the multiplayer page just to help it grow. Nobody reponds and will take a lot of persistence to the page, but fundamentally active mutiplayer as a group posting new games passwirds etc is all that is needed.... but fundamentally having a multiplayer forum outside of this page on fb would work. I have a messenger group with about 8 of us for that reason.... now i know the people i play..... the chat feature in aos is limiting... one basic issue is loosing users. I played for example with Rafkizr for over six months then suddenly vanishes half way through a game.... Anyway happy to add in and post the occasional and you can always sign me in as contributor..
Message the page please - I think that it would be fine to add you as a contributor. I remember the other group. I think it is dead, but I don't keep tabs on it tho.
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Ravancloak wrote:I actually have been trained a little by my dad in how to write out posts (in Twitter, but it works for FB too). If you was my help, pm me, and I'll think about it.
pm-ed
Thanks!
Josh
samuelch

Post by samuelch »

Can I help with AoF facebook page?
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

samuelch wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:56 pm Can I help with AoF facebook page?
Yeah! That would be cool. Message Alexander82 - I think he is the admin of that.
Thanks!
Josh
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Here's an image that will knock the socks off your feet. In this 4 player Free for all, racial naval game started by Sunrise, I have completely conquered half the map using Undead naval power. With floating skeleton workers, I was able to flood the seas with duanting ghost ships. Now the 2 races with their remaining forces are left to impending doom. Will they be able to settle their difference, and will that be enough to thwart my conquest? Only time will tell.

https://i.imgur.com/M7Ahsgl_d.jpg?maxwi ... ity=medium
OLÉ

Return to “Dev asks for Help”