AMP shock trooper IMPLEMENTED

Midonik

AMP shock trooper IMPLEMENTED

Post by Midonik »

Goliath Shock Trooper (Big target a.k.a. Tanker), by D.D.D

Cost: 4
    Hp: 43
    physical/energy/chemical Attack: 5/0/0 (100% bonus to infantry) - Overall 5 dmg
    physical/energy/chemical armor: 5/5/2
    Range: 1
    Actions: 2
    Speed: 3 (same modifiers as basic infantry, but 1 speed on mountains)
    Sight: 4
    Can't capture tc, buildable in barracks.
    Removed pistol shoot and I think it will be ok with 4 cost.
    Attachments
    Goliath ST Swd.png
    Goliath ST Swd.png (1.33 KiB) Viewed 1471 times
    Last edited by Midonik on Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
    All help will be welcome.
    Dagravian

Re: AMP shock trooper

Post by Dagravian »

Unit description:

The Shock Trooper AMP suit is a custom version modded by the police to operate under heavy populated urban areas against terrorist, rebels or riots, it's heavy long range weaponry was changed to a more close combat to allow fast and more precise strikes, allowing it to avoid at max inocent casualties. It's outstanding performance granted it's re-integration on the frontline army against aliens with high-end melee gear.
    Stay Awesome!
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
    godOfKings

Re: AMP shock trooper

Post by godOfKings »

Can the image have some kinds of turbo charger booster side ways allowing it to use moon jump (no terrain drawback/100% terrain modifier for all land terrains for one turn) and move faster or something, cause a robot running towards enemy doesn't feel like it will b fast enough to catch them

Also I imagine a futuristic tanker unit to use high tech defensive gadgets like reflective shields or anti-missile guns (shoots down incoming anti-tank missiles) or in gameplay terms- high armor against physical and energy weapons :lol:

But would get bonus damage from at guns etc. which would off set the high armor
    There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Archive”