Goliath AMP scout + pawn dog IMPLEMENTED

Midonik

Goliath AMP scout + pawn dog IMPLEMENTED

Post by Midonik »

Goliath Scout (scout and support)

Cost: 4
Hp: 38
physical/energy/chemical Attack: 10/0/0 (punch) (100% bonus against structures) - Overall 10 dmg
physical/energy/chemical Armor: 1/1/1
Range: 1
Actions: 1
Speed: 4 (same modifiers as basic infantry, but 1 speed on mountains)
Sight: 5
Can't capture tc, buildable in barracks.
Abilities: Summon Pawn dog,
Pistol shoot (10 energy dmg, 2 range. No cooldown)

Pawn dog (supportive supporter for the support)

Cost: 2
Hp: 18
physical/energy/chemical Attack: 10/0/0 (bite) (50% bonus to infantry) - Overall 10 dmg
physical/energy/chemical Armor: 1/1/2
Range: 1
Actions: 1
Speed: 5 (same modifiers as basic infantry, but 2 speed on mountains)
Sight: 5
Can't capture tc, buildable in barracks.
Abilities: None
Ok so... Bonus against structures for punch attack? 100%? Three hits for factory? I question it's sense, and even if then I would lower it.
About pistol shoot... Do we necessarly need it? Well guess we could allow it.
About the pawn dog - you want it to be buildable and summonable? With vanishing? Then both would have it, I doubt sense of having a vanishing unit buildable in barracks. About the vanishing... 4 turns?
Also how about we half the damage and add one more action? I would want it for all melee units. This way they will take more damage from counters of the enemy (well fighting in melee when enemy can shoot...), and also will be worse vs armored enemies. Tho it will be able to finish more units at once. We will give the pistol 1 turn cooldown so it can be used only once per turn.
Attachments
unit_hum_big_amp_scout.png
unit_hum_big_amp_scout.png (1.65 KiB) Viewed 2220 times
unit_hum_big_pawm_dog.png
unit_hum_big_pawm_dog.png (912 Bytes) Viewed 2220 times
Last edited by Midonik on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Dagravian

Re: Goliath AMP scout + pawn dog

Post by Dagravian »

Agreed with all points on scout.
I kinda liked that halve on its dmg to add another action.

For the dog, i prefer it just spawnable and with vanish, like wolfs on aof... The buildable would be for the radar version with transformation, but since i lost the img, i'm not in mood and quite lazy to make another again.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Dagravian

Re: Goliath AMP scout + pawn dog IMPLEMENTED

Post by Dagravian »

Scout description:

If a soldier became "blind" for just a second in the frontline, that is just time enough for him to die... This AMP suit was developed to perform both scout and operative comunications in the field, scouting, spotting and designing targets, this suit is a comunications node to allow infantry to receive superior orders even under heavy enemy countermeasures or on the worst weather enviroements in the frontline. But due it's lack of ofensive and defensive capabilities to allow it to use the sensitive scanners, P.A.W.N. drones are designed to assist scouts in the field.

Pawn description:

P.A.W.N. stands for "Personal Armored Walking Nodule", it is a prototype of walking drone designed to support scouting, extend Goliath scout's comunications capability and provide minor defensive support to them.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

How about instead of bite the dog carries a small rotating gun on top of its back that is same as conventional infantry guns
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

And may b pistol shoot should have 1 range, if its ability its already quite powerful as enemy can't counter attack

Or may b we can make pistol standard weapon with 1 action while punch is ability with low damage but high bonus against buildings and armored units (bonus should depend on how many punches u think it would logically need to destroy its target :lol:)

Or no need for punches, instead some kinds of echo scan ability with cool down that gives higher sight for some turns as well as reveal invisible units
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Laksana01

Post by Laksana01 »

:o y
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

godOfKings wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:29 pm And may b pistol shoot should have 1 range, if its ability its already quite powerful as enemy can't counter attack

Or may b we can make pistol standard weapon with 1 action while punch is ability with low damage but high bonus against buildings and armored units (bonus should depend on how many punches u think it would logically need to destroy its target :lol:)

Or no need for punches, instead some kinds of echo scan ability with cool down that gives higher sight for some turns as well as reveal invisible units
Since Midonik marked as implemented, i guess we should test them firstly, to see how they are looking in game, then we could make the necessary changes... I guess @Midonik could update the dev version already so we can be aware of what do we have now.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I could, but I won't be able to fix any eventual bugs till Easter, you can choose if you want it now or to wait.
Samuelch voted to wait, I don't care.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.

Return to “Archive”