Is it possible to make map with others players? ANSWERED

Here you may find answers to your questions.
Deadshot09

Is it possible to make map with others players? ANSWERED

Post by Deadshot09 »

Hey guys,I was wondering if it's possible to make a single map with other players because I want to make a big RPG style map and if I do it by myself I will need several months to complete it :/. Thank you :)
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Re: Is it possible to make map with others players?

Post by DoomCarrot »

well, you can only build a map on one device. So you could share your phone/tablet to build the map, but you cannot simaltaneously be working on the same map... sorry :?
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

Sorry buddy but that will take a very long time and I don't think that might be possible.
Epic Gamer Moment!
Deadshot09

Post by Deadshot09 »

Ok thx guys, i will try to make several small maps instead of my one big map. :-(
tamtam12345

Re: Is it possible to make map with others players? ANSWERED

Post by tamtam12345 »

I have an idea. Maybe open a new account,create a map, and take it into Own Map section,save it. Another people use another phone to login that account and get draft in Own map.I didn't try it.Can anyone try this method is work or not?
Detros

Post by Detros »

tamtam12345 wrote:I have an idea. Maybe open a new account,create a map, and take it into Own Map section,save it. Another people use another phone to login that account and get draft in Own map.I didn't try it.Can anyone try this method is work or not?
If you use a rooted phone or are playing AoS in some PC emulator, shouldn't you be able to just locate the file generated for that one partially completed map and send it out, say, via email?
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

I don't know how to do it. It seems complex......
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Sounds like an easy fix, just make it act like a multiplayer game. Except with building, you can have the chat to talk to each other and the end turn button accept your update.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.

Return to “FAQ”