is it just me...... or the forum is REALLY. SLOW?? ANSWERED

Skelegonsans

is it just me...... or the forum is REALLY. SLOW?? ANSWERED

Post by Skelegonsans »

Maybe i only noticed it now that i have free extra time summer just started here in brazil and school only comes back next year! (yyyyyaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! :mrgreen: :twisted: )

I know u have your lifes and everything, but there are so many things going on around here that havent been resolved... (i am particulary anxious to the implementation of dwarves & scaledfolks) and such a cool game shouldnt be left behind!

Im not critisizing anyone. I just want to encourage everyone to see the forum a bit more often. AoF is an amazing game and can get infinitelly better if we do our part to help! :)
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.
Hardeep

Re: is it just me...... or the forum is REALLY. SLOW??

Post by Hardeep »

It's not just you...
I'll go see what I've missed on Dwarves.
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

The Dwarves need to be implemented. Its the reason why it is stopping on of the most anticipated updates- The Scaledfolk. I just hope the Scaledfolk do not suck and become one of those ideas where it had ton of potential but lost it.
Epic Gamer Moment!
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

We put them a lot of work. I got back to work so I've got less time to make sprites ut i'm still here. Daniel seems pretty busy too lately (there is a good list of things to do that i can't help him with since i can't code).

Now that the 4 current races are more or less filled with contents we might start putting in dwarves (if Daniel agrees) after the latest winners are put in.

We all need your help to finalize dwarven units.
Age of Fantasy design leader
Skelegonsans

Post by Skelegonsans »

I actually nearly never check the dwarves topics. Ive been putting all my attention at scaledfolk, because it seems like it will be one of the coolest races to use.
But since dwarves need a few more adjusts to get in-game maybe i will go there and help too
That one guy that disappears for 6 months then comes back and keeps doing it over and over. :lol:
Have helped a lot with Scaledfolks early development a while ago, also author of Dragons Origin campaign.

Return to “Archived - Other”