Mending ships on land IMPLEMENTED

DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Mending ships on land IMPLEMENTED

Post by DoomCarrot »

I'll just keep replying more issues to this post if I find anything, but so far:

1. Mending ships can be built on land
2. Legionaires are not affected by the blacksmith sword mastery and infantry armor upgrades.
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Some issues with some units

Post by Stratego (dev) »

the first is bug, the second is intentional.
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Ah darn, are you saying that the inability to create a +2 attack, +2 defense, centurion boosted legionaire army of death is intended? do not approve :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

Bug: In the beta map maker, When you tap the back button twice to erase the last 2 things you did, it goes crazy and erases the entire map
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

please dont collect more than one issue into one thread. 1 issue = 1 thread.
thanks.

btw this issue was listed already.
DoomCarrot

Re: Mending ships on land

Post by DoomCarrot »

Ahh sorry, I figured one thread would be less messy, guess not :?
DoomCarrot

Boats on Land

Post by DoomCarrot »

mending ships can still be built on land

AI has built a tireme on land. (this happened on the ambition campaign with the river)
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Boats on Land

Post by Stratego (dev) »

this is duplicate thread - please read the forum before posting - thanks!
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

which is the duplicant? :)
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Where you fixed the towers from carrying boats? That thread?

EDIT: no, I don't know what I was talking about here. :P
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

This thread? viewtopic.php?f=78&t=1954&p=15938&hilit ... hip#p15938

It is the mend ship topic and says it can be built on land
Thanks!
Josh
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Forget that post. It is this thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2211

Sorry about that. :)
Thanks!
Josh
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

This is the first time i am observing the same member making the original and the duplicate thread. Great gping doom - if everything goes right then you will soon have alzheimers upon u :lol:
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

No, the first time I posted it it didn't get fixed, and it is such a simple bug that I thought it must have been forgotten. Also, I discovered the AI building tiremes on land, and figured I might throw in the mending ship issue again since it was never fixed.

P.S. it still is not fixed...
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

merged, and yes, it not yet fixed.
Kalistra

Post by Kalistra »

Just got to the battle of blood river, first time I've used the mending ships, but now that my transport is trapped (even though I started over and stayed right next to the coast) it is impossible to win since the mending ship only heals about 5 damage to my ships, I've tried to get in there and help with my other troops, but I can't prevent the triremes from killing my harbor and transport.
Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak. If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. -Sun Tzu's Art of War
DoomCarrot

Post by DoomCarrot »

I forget if you have tcs or not... But research ambidextria! It makes mending ships fix things much faster. :)
tamtam12345

Post by tamtam12345 »

In Battle of Blood River,you need to sacrifice your swordman and other units so triemes will not attack your ships.It have another method but I won't tell you because that method is too cheesy.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

ships buildable on land is fixed - allversions AOS/AOF/AOW - please test it i might ruined something about terrain affinities (worked for me on my few tests)

Return to “Implemented/Answered”