Spammers are back

Put here any suggestions / issues, new forum suggestions about this web forum not about the apps itself!
KingslyTheGreat

Re: Spammers are back

Post by KingslyTheGreat »

I am curious, for how long must my posts be monitored for spam? It creates quite a drawback when attempting to post a timely response to a reply or when attempting to contribute to an ongoing discussion on forum thread. It must be heavenly not to have this forum dominated by spam bots, but I am only asking because I can't find anything mentioning how long this lasts
"What sort of fool am I?" A loyal fool, good sir.

All the Gods, all the Devils, all the Heavens and the Hells are within you.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

only the first few 2-3 posts needs approval, by now u might have free access to post
KingslyTheGreat

Post by KingslyTheGreat »

Awesome. Thank you very much!
"What sort of fool am I?" A loyal fool, good sir.

All the Gods, all the Devils, all the Heavens and the Hells are within you.
COOLguy

Post by COOLguy »

Just opened up a lot of registered accounts - so beware spammers may be among us :)

Also, we are changing the new user registration process to make it easier of Daniel and myself. If the spammers attack, then we will go back to the old way of activating.

If you see a spammer (it will be obvious - long post tons of links - retarded not making sense post), report it with the report button and Daniel or I will murder it :twisted:

This should help the forum grow. I am also looking into how to prune users who never log it to help keep the forum clean. So please keep an eye out for us and stay cool
:B)
Thanks!
Josh
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Im not coming. Im impending
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

OLÉ

Return to “Feedback about this forum”