Minor Trigger Editor Bugs

Puss_in_Boots

Minor Trigger Editor Bugs

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

-When the player sets Obj2 coordinates, it will still read Obj2 x/y

-When Objs in area are entirely set, with -NO TYPE- or not, the Condition still reads with a MISSING prefix.
OLÉ
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Minor Trigger Editor Bugs

Post by Stratego (dev) »

the first one i dont understand, please try explain more or with a screenshot (to my email) thanks!

-When Objs in area are entirely set, with -NO TYPE- or not, the Condition still reads with a MISSING prefix.
is it only a refresh problem? (i mean if u close trigger editor and come back, or even only stepping to other trigger and back) will that MISSING appear?
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I've checked back to them 2x, so I don't think so. The first is just that setting obj2 coordinates doesn't show, but it still works.
OLÉ
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

can u please make a step of events list how to reproduce both of these? (works fine on my device)
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

It works fine, but the mistake is in the writings which can mislead new players into thinking it doesn't work.

Wen obj 2 coordinate is set, it doesn't show in x, y box, only x, y writing

And even if cond works after keeping obj type box empty, it will still show missing in the trigger menu, which it is not supposed to since it works
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Issues”