Two new bugs in own maps section ANSWERED

godOfKings

Two new bugs in own maps section ANSWERED

Post by godOfKings »

So i discovered two new bugs wen i tested my maps in the own maps section.

condition is player 1's first turn started, wen i tried the map the trigger worked fine on first turn, but on second turn the trigger automatically got activated again even though i didnt set any trigger to enable it, and then it would get activated again and again on every turn

the other bug has condition object destroyed, after killing the unit on whom the condition applied the trigger worked fine, but then the bug started to appear, everytime another unit was killed, no matter whichever player owned it, the trigger would automatically get activated again and again...
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Two new bugs in own maps section

Post by Stratego (dev) »

this i no bug - if conditions are met (eg. desired unit already destroyed) than trigger will fire, you need to set the trigger to be one time trigger if u want it to fire only once.
godOfKings

Re: Two new bugs in own maps section ANSWERED

Post by godOfKings »

Ah yes, it was long time ago, about 1 year old, problem was I put those triggers to loop instead of once so they repeated after activating, I already fixed them
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools

Return to “Map Editor”