The Flames of Revenge (Kingdom Come Campaign) IMPLEMENTED

Ezra216

The Flames of Revenge (Kingdom Come Campaign) IMPLEMENTED

Post by Ezra216 »

This map is so bugged. Isn't the enemies inside the walls supposed to activate only the moment you step past the gates? But the blue units with the priest start moving and began killing the yellow units while they are disabled. And so by the time I reach the "slaves" area, the message "Thank you for saving us" pops up even though they are all dead. XD I don't know how the units behind the walls got triggered and I am able to move some red units at around 5-10 turns and I tried to kill the other blue units while they are disabled. The priest's message and the units with him got enabled and started to attack all the units I could move while they were disabled. For the last part, where you are supposed to put Darien inside the small room in the north, As Darien steps in, the messages appear but nothing else happens. Even if you walk around the statue, you just get stuck in the map. :(
This is a pic of Darien being stuck with nothing to do https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B29YYf ... sp=sharing
A guy once said, "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."
COOLguy

Re: The Flames of Revenge (Kingdom Come Campaign)

Post by COOLguy »

Yes, I've gotten reports about it. Does anyone know who made it? SomeGuy?
Thanks!
Josh
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

I got this:
the objective is to attack the priest, but the priest doesn't exist. At last episode at kingdom come
Is it this map again? Can somebody fix it?
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

If I want to volunteer, how will I get access to the draft of this map?
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

email me please your username so i can set u as mapdesigner.
General Brave

Post by General Brave »

Didn't know it was possible? This means I could have still have my maps if I sent them to you, wish I knew earlier.

If this is taken, are there other campaign that needs finishing? In AoF and AoS.
Wise, Might, Loyalty. Forever stands Warfell.
timka

Post by timka »

Has anyone got a fix for this map. I keep finishing the map only to be stuck by the statues :(
Endru1241

Post by Endru1241 »

The fixed map is already implemented - it will be in the next update.
Age of Strategy design leader

Return to “Maps”