some other units can't be upgraded? ANSWERED

jalewolt711

some other units can't be upgraded? ANSWERED

Post by jalewolt711 »

i check out the unit list in the game and i see there's a lot of units and structures but when i buy units i was confusing that there some units can't buy/didn't see in updgrades like saint john troops, spanish, fun units( palladin, uncle sam, & etc) King and more, but the ww2 tank, tie fighter, uruk hai pikeman can upgrade and use in battle and its look like its same to the other app(AOF&AOWW). Is it a bug or not, mr. dev?
IM NOT A MAKER, IM JUST A GAMER
Loveless, Darkness to the Light
makazuwr32

Re: some other units can't be upgraded?

Post by makazuwr32 »

It is not a bug. Many units were made precisely for map editor only (and for campains).
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
Badnorth

Post by Badnorth »

Yes tis not a bug. Some units are just in map editor for campaigns.
Uruk hai pikeman, tie fighter, tank and other un-historical units found in upgrades are fun units. They can only be used in spell enabled games. Mostly in campaigns. Those fun units could probably carry you throughout all campaigns, thanks to their incredible stats.
For newcomers, click here for discord links. Hopefully they aren't expired.
jalewolt711

Post by jalewolt711 »

QuadrupoleStrat wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:00 am Yes tis not a bug. Some units are just in map editor for campaigns.
Uruk hai pikeman, tie fighter, tank and other un-historical units found in upgrades are fun units. They can only be used in spell enabled games. Mostly in campaigns. Those fun units could probably carry you throughout all campaigns, thanks to their incredible stats.
now i know thanks
IM NOT A MAKER, IM JUST A GAMER
Loveless, Darkness to the Light
Hyuhjhih
Location: Earth, (the part of blue ball and is named India for some reasons)

Post by Hyuhjhih »

Jalewolt if you are convinced , plz change title to answered. So it is showed answered to dev when he check
LIE = Love Is Eternal.

Design leader of the variants Age of Gods and Age Of Civilization, and live heartedly contributing to AoS.

AoC discord server is up AoC

Return to “Units/techs/effects”