Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Bridge: unit select problem

Post by Stratego (dev) »

You cannot select multiple units when they are on a bridge
TheBluePhoenix

Re: Bridge: unit select problem

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Not only that on a bridge the wagons or transport ships cannot be filled. This is a huge menace
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Calibear

Post by Calibear »

Good thing others noticed it, I'm still convincing myself that there is "bridge traffic" so every transport should be filled before crossing the bridge. (Wagons,Batt rams, Transports, BIG Transports)
Strategy...Strategy.. I want your strategy! Wait, did you just only used tactics!?
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

No i dont understand why transfering units is a problem on bridges
BEWARE!!!!The long lost empire of phoenicia is rising- The world is but just near the golden age,wherein men played and frolicked,without any worries at all

Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

TheBluePhoenix wrote:Not only that on a bridge the wagons or transport ships cannot be filled. This is a huge menace
please dont mix 2 problems into one thread, i believe we have this "on bridge you can not fill units" thing alreadyy in a different thread.

so this thread is only about what i wrote in my first post.
TheBluePhoenix

Post by TheBluePhoenix »

Sorry...

Return to “Units/techs/effects”