Grey brainwasher IMPLEMENTED

Midonik

UFO

Post by Midonik »

Basic aliens airships. Stronger than humans fighter,effective aganist planes and grund units.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
MightyGuy

Re: UFO

Post by MightyGuy »

maybe this unit can carry units and explore faster and it's very similar to Wagon. maybe thi unit is like the wagon of the races
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Mayby...
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
MightyGuy

Post by MightyGuy »

i think it's possible.
Dagravian

Grey brainwasher IMPLEMENTED

Post by Dagravian »

Small saucer made to abduct (convert) or anihilate infantry. (Can shoot air units)
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
godOfKings

Re: Grey Interceptor

Post by godOfKings »

classic alien kidnappers :lol:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Yeah hehehehe, also, we could add it with bonus convert vs cows
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I might consider but it definitely needs name change, interceptor is currently the name of their fighter.
How about a bit different thing cause heck high flying convert is powerful. It will be able to inflict (I think only that would be ok) an effect on ground units called "lifted" or something. Basically they (perhaps with some telekinesis strengthened by the ship's devices) lift a group unit (maybe we will limit that to infantry only) what makes them not able to move (but they could probably attack) and gives them minuses to all armors, cause they are an easy target while in air... Unless you have a melee weapon, I guess then they just wouldn't be lifter so high or something.
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Ah ok, i was thinking that you put that due lack of reptilian names, so basically the ship cathegory... Btw, the name is up to you, but change the hability?... It will be powerfull indeed, and converting is definitely their thing, so idk about that... To balance that i think we can make the convertion just to surrounding tiles (1 range), perhaps larger cooldown (maybe 3), and if possible, make the convert able to affect just infantry, also they are actually much more fragile than the reptilian interceptors, but also much more faster to compensate.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

We should avoid conversion where we can because then we'd have to use spell conversion which will increasingly ruin grenades and other skills.
OLÉ
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

I think it is better to give a stasis beam that will hold ground units in place instead.
OLÉ
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Puss_in_Boots wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:52 pm We should avoid conversion where we can because then we'd have to use spell conversion which will increasingly ruin grenades and other skills.
Not true. For grenades I can just set "ignore spell resistance" special action and they are unaffected.
Puss_in_Boots wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:54 pm I think it is better to give a stasis beam that will hold ground units in place instead.
That's what I suggested I believe.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Ah I see, just trying to avoid AOF problems.
OLÉ
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Actually green light even for the convert

Return to “Archive”