Laser Tank IMPLEMENTED

Midonik

Re: Laser Tank READY

Post by Midonik »

We need a image for albitly. Can someone handle it?
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
samuelch

Re: Laser Tank IMPLEMENTED

Post by samuelch »

A new design idea.
Attachments
new medium tank.png
new medium tank.png (3.54 KiB) Viewed 3192 times
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

I probably should had checked this before and forgot, because i actually have an unfinished pl-01 tank here... So i took some time to finish it, here it is.
PL-01 v2.png
PL-01 v2.png (1.51 KiB) Viewed 3183 times
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

I would save it for future, for human heavy tank (yeah we will have one).
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

Really? So what else this little guy gonna do?
PL-MK MMMXLVII.png
PL-MK MMMXLVII.png (1.77 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
Kinda merged my favorite tank (Mammoth MKIII) with pl-01, the result is quite interesting...
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Whoa
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

damn, is this THE DEVASTATOR of DUNE??? :o :o :shock: :shock: :!: :!: :!:
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Maybe we can have a heavy and super heavy tank. Or we can choose either D.D.D's or samuelch's one for medium. But then tbh I would go with the samuelch's, because we have more units in similar style made by him already.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

samuelch's laser tank can b a light tank too? good at defeatin infantry and fast
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well we have hovercraft tank that is pretty much it + same speed on all terrain. There is no need for similar unit.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

OK, but *off topic* should hovercraft also have same speed on mountain terrain? Because mountain is tall and takes time to cross it unless u can fly completely over it, so may b at least -1 speed on mountains compared to other terrains is logical for hovercraft

as for laser tank, how about samuelch's is basic and Doomsday's first one an upgrade with better armor against energy weapons? While the mammoth tank is a separate heavy tank with different upgrades and bonuses etc.

Midonik

Post by Midonik »

Well tbh I'm not exactly sure how that technology works. Basically I guess yes, it would take a bit more to cross as it would need to go up the slope. I will consider that.

Hm. Not sure if I want any unit upgrades. Also they look soooo different that it would be wierd I think.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

Yes, I too change my mind after better comparing the images....

But well samuelch's one could also b considered some kind of armored vehicle with a big gun, so may b a light tank with carry capacity? (basically a jeep with armors and 1 carry capacity) or it could have bonus against light tanks and transports (although that basically is a medium tank)

Well I m out of suggestions, so I will leave it to u to decide wat is the best course of action

EDIT: one final suggestion, doomsday's both tanks can b implemented as heavy tank, one is relatively cheap, weak but fast, another is slow, strong but with TWO actions, both having same damage and bonus against other medium/heavy tanks and buildings, the fast h.tank will b good at catching medium tanks that r faster than the slow h.tank

Dagravian

Post by Dagravian »

I think you can put those 2 as paid upgrades, i mean gem ones$$$, as extra units and not the core ones for humans. A good start for human branch... And, probably, PL-01 and PL-MK (total random number) would use standart ammo beside laser ones, maybe railguns since it is futuristic, also i think it would be nice if we give some use to those pods on the side of their turrets... Maybe shoot smoke bombs to distract enemies or add AA capabilities, i mean, shoot missiles like Mammoth tanks, both abilities costing like 2 or 3 turns to be used or something.
Stay Awesome!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Return to “Archive”