Dwarf Race — OUTDATED

Tankhead

Re: Dwarf Race

Post by Tankhead »

Do you need unit file to change image?
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Savra

Post by Savra »

@Stratego (dev)?

I'm pretty sure it should be the same. Might as well do the dwarf worker too.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

sorry could u please summrize the question? (i couldnt follow the discussion) thanks!
Savra

Post by Savra »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:25 am sorry could u please summrize the question? (i couldnt follow the discussion) thanks!
Tankhead wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:13 am Do you need unit file to change image?
He 's asking about the bear rider.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:25 am sorry could u please summrize the question? (i couldnt follow the discussion) thanks!
Can you replace dwarven worker image to this
New%20dwarf%20worker[2].png
And replace bear rider to this
bear rider.png
Reason: Current ones in game are outdated images

Ignore this ⬇
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Just wondering but When are dwarves getting new stuff

They have plenty of Units/structures suggested and some even accepted Including blacksmith
For the most part they are fixed (current units/structures in game )
but due to them having hardly anything they really could use more
Savra

Post by Savra »

As for were in concerned, I don't necessarily have much ideas for dwarves. :|
The race has a lot of things split up into different areas and rely too much on some subs (Gnomes) to get most their units. Personally, I would make more siege based units for main race that doesn't need Gnomes. As for units we should make some who aren't based on gunpowder based technology more so we have a lot of units who still have a medieval feel to them.

I might figure something out eventually.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Savra wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:25 am As for were in concerned, I don't necessarily have much ideas for dwarves. :|
The race has a lot of things split up into different areas and rely too much on some subs (Gnomes) to get most their units. Personally, I would make more siege based units for main race that doesn't need Gnomes. As for units we should make some who aren't based on gunpowder based technology more so we have a lot of units who still have a medieval feel to them.

I might figure something out eventually.
My guess for gnomes getting the advance stuff usually what dwarves would have is cause dwarves as a race would be to strong against others

In other fantasies
- Smart/Intelligent
- Very advance
- best armors
- runes
- good defense/structures
- Vehicle's such as tanks/helicopters/ and stuff

If we are to be real they would mop the floor with the other races in this game
So I can understand some parts but not all

Also we don't really need more suggestions
We have plenty of those
I mean those ideas getting in game/Implemented
Savra

Post by Savra »

Well, what seems easier to put in? Ask Alexander about what dwarven stuff looks good to add.

As for were dwarven technology in other games is concerned, actually dwarves had huge problems with goblins because goblins were actually just as smart with the exception of the fact that they don't have a care for their own lives. Dwarves machines were good above land but goblins were better underground.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Savra wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:42 am Well, what seems easier to put in? Ask Alexander about what dwarven stuff looks good to add.

As for were dwarven technology in other games is concerned, actually dwarves had huge problems with goblins because goblins were actually just as smart with the exception of the fact that they don't have a care for their own lives. Dwarves machines were good above land but goblins were better underground.
Well in other fantasies im aware but I wouldn't say better
Just problematic and of course dwarves ended up coming up ways to defend against such attacks
As far as Alex alot of stuff already been accepted for the most part and even so most of the suggested units are basic ones
On top of We also have Dev
Savra

Post by Savra »

Well, you could see which ones you could work on that are accepted and try working them in. Then dwarves can get some good stuff in.
Tankhead

Post by Tankhead »

Savra wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:01 am Well, you could see which ones you could work on that are accepted and try working them in. Then dwarves can get some good stuff in.
Well since Im doing most the fixing on dwarves and such I see why not give it a shot
I favor them anyways
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Archived.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “Archived - Dwarven Units, Buildings”