About votes

Under this section you'll find all the polls and votes that we'll open to know your opinion on various topics.
Alexander82

About votes

Post by Alexander82 »

As you might have seen lately we are adding a lot of approved suggestions without passing through votes

This is because working together with @General Brave I'm adding many things together and (I hope soon) many subraces.

When I can draw and make jsons at will with someone like General testing everything I can add a lot of things in a small time without taking too much time from Daniel so I guess there is no need to continue voting (at least for now that we can be so productive) to make things that we can already put in game (once they are approved they will end up being put in sooner or later).

I think that votes should, anyway, stay for things that require the direct intervention of Daniel (that is creating a new effect for a spell or a new game mechanic). so that we are basically voting to ask @Stratego (dev) what he should focus on on its end.

I was thinking to make monthly votes or such about that kind of things (coding is time consuming and Daniel doesn't only work on AoF).

Tell me what you think.
Age of Fantasy design leader
Tankhead

Re: About votes

Post by Tankhead »

Always wondered Did votes matter. Now I know
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Savra

Post by Savra »

Does this mean the giant marksmen is going in? He seems easier to code since he has no special abilities.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

Agree with you, alex.
I have in mind many effects which must be implemented for some units.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader
rikoargatha

Post by rikoargatha »

I agree with this idea, no doubt
You can't see me
StormSaint373

Post by StormSaint373 »

Now that I have read this 13 times, counted, I now understand and am in agreement!
Beware the calm before the Tempest. . .
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Sorry for my english, then :D
Age of Fantasy design leader
Savra

Post by Savra »

So, since we're now doing this style, should we start organizing units we have done in packs e.g. Veteran pack, when the units are done and finalized? So we get them all together and such. This would only be for units that seem ready to be implemented that is like:

Naval pack: lists all units that are naval based that are ready to be added.

Sub race pack: list sub races that are ready to be implemented.

Elite pack: lists elite units ready to be implemented.

Or are you just going to pick a few and add them like that?
Just wondering.
Savra

Post by Savra »

Btw, when are dwarves and scaledfolk going to be added to that units to vote list? I'm pretty sure their are some difficult ones in their races to be voted on? Or do they not have enough.
makazuwr32

Post by makazuwr32 »

After we will finish with 2 major updates — Buildings and Magic — i would say that we may return to voting system.

Alas i would say it will be a bit different — instead of voting per individual units only we may have voting for units, voting for subs to work on and voting for races which will be worked in next update.

More info and rules will be later.
makazuwr32 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:54 amWhen you ask to change something argument why...
Put some numbers, compare to what other races have and so on...
© by Makazuwr32™.
AoF Dev Co-Leader

Return to “AoF Votes and Polls”