Dwarves VS Orcs - ANSWERED

Rpg_player94

Dwarves VS Orcs - ANSWERED

Post by Rpg_player94 »

Orcs have to much hp at basic warrior level on the dwarves VS orcs campaigns(Skirmish in tunnel and push orcs out of cave.) This is supposed to be the first easy campaign. Dwarf warriors have 18 hp with no armor even though armor was upgraded for units using gems. Orc warriors somehow start with 3 armor and can easily outrun a dwarf...
It takes FOREVER to wear down just one orc warrior (3-4 hits) per dwarf. I've even tried using dwarves in skirmish campaign and they are also very near useless. The have low damage low hp and move incredibly slow.

I don't expect a change based on this report(and it's a great game otherwise) but it's quite annoying and disappointing that balance issue is happening right now.
Puss_in_Boots

Re: Dwarves VS Orcs

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

That map can be replaced.
OLÉ
Midonik

Post by Midonik »

The issue in this is that the dwarfs had a TOOOON of changes from the time the maps were maybe. Once their rebalancing is finished, I will redo the campaing.
Support new AoS variant, Age of Galaxy: http://ageofstrategy.net/viewforum.php? ... 608408ebc8
All help will be welcome.
Puss_in_Boots

Post by Puss_in_Boots »

Yeah, dwarves are still going through puberty, same with scaledfolks... :/
OLÉ
Alexander82

Post by Alexander82 »

Midonik wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:42 pm The issue in this is that the dwarfs had a TOOOON of changes from the time the maps were maybe. Once their rebalancing is finished, I will redo the campaing.
that's definitely the reason.

Anyway we are at a good point with them. We are starting to work on spellcasters at the moment.
Age of Fantasy design leader

Return to “Archived - Reporting Issues”