Premium Maps/Units ANSWERED

Tankhead

Premium Maps/Units ANSWERED

Post by Tankhead »

I was thinking can there be a thing you can only get certain units/maps through paying ( I don't mean gems )
For premium units, when making a game you can set to have premium on/off
For Maps only other users that paid for the map can play on on it in multiplayer.
@Stratego (dev)
@Alexander82
Its a way to get a little more money unless you don't care for that
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Re: Premium Maps/Units

Post by Stratego (dev) »

i try to avoid things that can only be acieved by paying - i do not like the "pay to win" apps, and even these might not be a winner things, i dont like being forced to pay, so maybe others dont like either :)
Tankhead

Re: Premium Maps/Units ANSWERED

Post by Tankhead »

Oh I see
"The smallest pebble was once the biggest stone, the biggest stone was once bigger"
Savra

Re: Premium Maps/Units

Post by Savra »

Stratego (dev) wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:20 am i try to avoid things that can only be acieved by paying - i do not like the "pay to win" apps, and even these might not be a winner things, i dont like being forced to pay, so maybe others dont like either :)
I agree with you 100%.
godOfKings

Post by godOfKings »

and tht is the only reason y i m working so hard to try to improve this game with, for example that barracks construction image i sent :)
There is no place for false kings here, only those who proves themselves to b the true kings of legend, or serves under me

For I watch over this world looking for those worthy to become kings, and on the way get rid of the fakes and rule over the fools
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

you mean the reason is that it is not a way to win game? :)
if so than: now it worth every lost penny ! :) (really!)

Return to “Archived - Reporting Issues”