Necromancer IMPLEMENTED

SirDoucheBag

Necromancer IMPLEMENTED

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Think of a unit. Clad in black robes with a black staff. He has low life And defense But he has the ability to summon an archer skeleton. Say takes 5 turns to build and can summon 1 archer skeleton per turn. Note that the skeletons have 5 at and 5 def making them considerably weak but concerning in numbers. Allowing per se players to focus on creating tougher longer training units such as ex. Elephant. Hussar. Templar. Even though you have granted us quick build troops the idea of having a stronger army is always enticing.
Normal is an illusion.
Hardeep

Re: Necromancer

Post by Hardeep »

This belongs in Age of fantasy, Age of Strategy is historically accurate (most of the time)
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
DoomCarrot
Location: Commanding General's quarters, a tall keep above the mighty city of Carrot's Point

Post by DoomCarrot »

Hardeep wrote:This belongs in Age of fantasy, Age of Strategy is historically accurate (most of the time)

Tie fighters and bird planes though, enough said there :lol:
The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a revolution.
Stratego (dev)
Site Admin

Post by Stratego (dev) »

moved to AOF
Hardeep

Post by Hardeep »

DoomCarrot wrote:
Hardeep wrote:This belongs in Age of fantasy, Age of Strategy is historically accurate (most of the time)

Tie fighters and bird planes though, enough said there :lol:
As i said, most of the time
There never was much hope... just a fool's hope
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Well if I can figure out why it won't download I'll switch over to AOF I have a ton of sick unit and support tech/building ideas
Normal is an illusion.
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

I think a necromancer unit would be cool if you could upgrade units, let me explain. You would be able to summon 2 skeleton fighter which lived three turns, cooldown 5 turns to help balance, techs could be made to have stronger skeletons or techs could unlock additional units like skeleton archers or skeleton dragon, (dragon would need long cool down). Also for balance stronger units would take longer time
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Sounds badass but necromancer upgrade would be needed to be able to summon Dragon. (Idk maybe Upgrade would be called The Lich King. King of all necromancers)
Normal is an illusion.
Jqwan

Post by Jqwan »

There is already a necromancer unit, the lich....
Dgkfadomo777

Post by Dgkfadomo777 »

But he is not that much of a necromancer, provided he can reanimate five different units but has other powers as well, we need a unit which just focuses on powerful necromancy
SirDoucheBag

Post by SirDoucheBag »

Readers in this topic be aware I originally posted this idea for A.O.S. not knowing there was a version called A.O.F. I do not have time yet to check it out so this idea was before I knew of an Age of Fantasy. Sorry for any inconvienances as I was suggesting this idea for a different game.
Normal is an illusion.

Return to “Archived - Undead Units, Buildings”