Here you can see the great helpers of the game!
Thank you all for your help!
|Rank||Name||Country||About||Acts of Honour||Image|
|Alexander82 ||Italy||A science teacher in his 30's who likes to play RPG and Strategy games. He fell in love at first sight with AoS and wanted to give his contribution to the game.||#made_1000_posts(x2)|
#made_10_jsons (infinite amount )
and many more...
|General Brave||Earth||(text here)||#made_1000_posts (x4)|
#made_10_jsons (infinite amount )
|makazuwr32 ||Russia||A 25 year old engeneer and fan of Strategy turn-based games. |
I found AoS at the beginning of 2016 year and right now I'm trying to improve AoS & AoF with finding unbalanced units and ways to fix them.
|Patroid ||Germany||A 16 Years Old Boy who started getting into AOS in 2014 and i now the Design Leader of Age of Fantasy, Star Wars Strategy and Age of World Wars. Hes actual a bit busy since he Works on his own Games. He made a few Hundred Tiles/Images for AOS and the other versions but only a few got Implemented. |
His Intelligence Quotient is 135.
|Savra ||-||I got into AOF was from one of my siblings introducing it to me when we were looking for some good multiplayer RTS games, at first I was a little confused on how the game worked but being a fantasy game I stuck with it and continued to explore. My personal favorite race is the Orcs race, but I do like raising other races up to be more of a challenge for that race. I do love coming up with ideas to be used in the game and was especially surprised when my Gnolls idea actually made it in and were being used in campaigns as they were intended among other things. Eventually I plan to get into the programming side of AOF so I can create new spells and such (albeit with some java script books to seek out new tricks to use) but that is for later. (I may even plan to try out combat animations when I get good enough at the art side of things.)||#made_1000_posts (3x)|
|Worker1212 ||US||Just a very tired freshman that loves this game. I found this game around 1-2 years ago and I instantly fell in love in it and I wanted to contribute to this game and my dream was fufilled!||#made_1000_posts|
|MightyGuy||Philippines||A man who fascinated to turn based game age of strategy this 2015 as |
well as age of fantasy is well liked and wanted to give his
contribution to the game.
|Midonik||Poland||l don't remember when I started playing those games but they definitely became one of my favourite. I rather quickly decided I want to take part in development process. With some bigger breaks I'm in forum from 2016. Currently I'm mostly busy with Age of Galaxy project, in AoF I'm mainly working on campaings and playing multiplayer games.||#made_1000_posts|
|Tankhead||US||Started playing AO games in 2015/2016 , slowly but surely my Love for the game(s) gradually grew into me helping out develop the game, and I don't plan to leave any time soon||#made_1000_posts|
|Lynx Shafir||Earth||(text here)||#made_1000_posts|
Acts of Honour (these are the "acts" that will define your rank, you can have more "act" from the same category)
- made_10_nonterrain_arts: who at least made 10 implemented non terrain arts (implemented means it was really good, and was lucky on votes)
- made_10_terrain_arts: who at least made 10 implemented terrain arts
- made_10_jsons: who made at least 10 implemented jsons to units
- gave_jsons_modtested: who made at least 1 json tested with modding on his/her own device
- made_15_build_stages_arts: who made "build structure stage" imaging (min. 15 implemented frames total)
- made_10_terrain_and_join_jsons: who helped deep things: making terrain+tilejoin jsons about min. 10 tiles.
- made_1_translation: who made a complete language translation
- made_30_campaign_maps: who made min. 30 campaign/skirmish maps (that got implemented).
- made_1_music: who made at least one implemented background music to the game
- won_1_map_contest: who won on a mapdesign contest (1st place)
- made_10_videos: who made 10 videos about the game and posted online
- made_1_trailer: who made 1 trailer that got onto google play as trailer
- checked_50_maps: who checked 50 (non crashing) FAN maps or Market posted maps.
- was_design_leader: who acted permanenty as a design leader, in building up phase managed the variant to success, or in production phase ha/ahe managed all leader tasks permanently (from 0,5-1 year)
- made_1000_posts: who made more than 1000 useful posts on forum
- made_1_year_on_forum: who communicated on forum for more than 1 year
Medals of Honours:
|1 act||2 acts||3 acts||4 acts||5 acts||6 acts||7 acts||8 acts||more acts|